PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks In October?

kdsmit07
08-27-2006, 10:05 PM
Remember Dream's Come True is ending at the end of September and the new Holiday Fireworks are starting in the beginning of November.

I am going in the middle of October, and the group I am going with does not want to be disappointed.

So are there any fireworks in October?

:cool: ~~~Thank You Too All Who Respond~~~:cool:

Malcon10t
08-27-2006, 10:10 PM
Remember Dream's Come True is ending at the end of September and the new Holiday Fireworks are starting in the beginning of November.

I am going in the middle of October, and the group I am going with does not want to be disappointed.

So are there any fireworks in October?:
According to Guest Relations, no. According to the Calendar, Remember... will continue thru 11/4. Believe takes over on the 10th according to the calendar.

kdsmit07
08-27-2006, 10:17 PM
I hope that 'Remember' will be performed at least once thru the 18th-22nd.

I saw the show last year, but my mother hasn't, and she is so excited about seeing it.

-My mom's room mate is upset about the Matterhorn being closed during that time. My mom's husband is upset about the possible closure of California Screamin', the Matterhorn and the Monorail. I for one would love for my mother to see Rememberonce. That is all I care about. I don't care about ride closures like my mom's husband, there is plenty too do.-

--Sorry about ranting, my way of getting thru my excitement and stress of trying to please everyone, I will be the tour guide on our trip.

annieb727
08-27-2006, 11:33 PM
i think the reason there is no fireworks for October is because they are planning to have the Castle tarped to take down all the 50th stuff and to repaint, so it would kind of interfere with the firework show :(

Whittibo
08-27-2006, 11:41 PM
i think the reason there is no fireworks for October is because they are planning to have the Castle tarped to take down all the 50th stuff and to repaint, so it would kind of interfere with the firework show :(

Say it isn't so. There will be no fireworks in October? We'll be there October 27th - November 4th. I thought they would at least have them on weekends. :(

doombuggy driver
08-28-2006, 09:03 AM
If disneyland.com ever posts the schedule for October we can see it there will be fireworks or not. I hope there are! My DD loves Remeber!!!!

Malcon10t
08-28-2006, 09:16 AM
If disneyland.com ever posts the schedule for October we can see it there will be fireworks or not. I hope there are! My DD loves Remeber!!!!The schedule is posted. Don't use the calendar schedule, use the calendar that shows what the entertainement will be, it is up thru Nov. http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage&date=20061005&span=10&parkDCA=false&parkDLP=true&parkDTD=false

Alisonsmom
08-28-2006, 09:47 AM
Say it isn't so. There will be no fireworks in October? We'll be there October 27th - November 4th. I thought they would at least have them on weekends. :(

I agree... I'll be there Oct 30-Nov 2. I wish they would show some fireworks. Oh well. I hope that the Mickey Halloween Treat will make up for it!

Whittibo
08-28-2006, 10:12 AM
I was trying to figure out last night if I want do to the Halloween treat thing since we'll be there on Halloween night. It's $120 so that's a big consideration.

We always go in the fall and they only have fireworks on Friday and Saturday nights, and according to that schedule, they should have them while we're there on Friday/Saturday.

And the good news is, Screamin' isn't on that list for refurbishment. Maybe?? Is it possible at all that it won't be closed??

doombuggy driver
08-28-2006, 11:21 AM
:fez:
The schedule is posted. Don't use the calendar schedule, use the calendar that shows what the entertainement will be, it is up thru Nov. http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage&date=20061005&span=10&parkDCA=false&parkDLP=true&parkDTD=false
Thanks Malcon10t!!!!!

It looks like they will have the Remember show while we are there! YEAH!!! I would love to see the new fireworks show, but Remember is our favorite.

:D

DianeM
08-28-2006, 12:50 PM
No Fantasmic on Fridays? NO FANTASMIC ON FRIDAYS?!?! They can't do that, can they? We planned our trip so that we would be there on friday to watch Fantasmic and the fireworks. My anniversary present from my mother is Fantasmic seating. Why would they not plan Fantasmic for fridays?

Okay, Diane... take a deep breath... plans can be changed. <sigh> we're never going to get this trip "right".

The schedule is posted. Don't use the calendar schedule, use the calendar that shows what the entertainement will be, it is up thru Nov. http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/daily/daily?name=CalendarDailyPage&date=20061005&span=10&parkDCA=false&parkDLP=true&parkDTD=false

IcDkRy16
08-28-2006, 01:07 PM
We'll be there Oct 17-20, and it says there will be fireworks on the 20th! It looks like they still don't have park hours listed, so I'm assuming Monday-Thursday will be 10am-8pm like last year.

MunkyMe13
08-28-2006, 03:00 PM
I called Disneyland on Friday and was told that the schedule should be up this week... Whether it will be or not remains to be seen... I was also told they had no show information. Hubby and I are going on the 28th of October and I really want to see Remember... before it stops one last time. First time I saw it was after we got off the Haunted Mansion ride when he proposed... I was a mess the whole show... Everything made me cry... To this day that show brings me to tears... I love it! :D

annieb727
08-28-2006, 04:32 PM
YAY fireworks in October *doing the happy dance* - does this mean the Castle won't be tarped??

kdsmit07
08-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Oh thank GOD... I am soo happy now.

I can finally start planning. woo hoo. I find it kind of odd that Fantasmic isn't being performed on Friday. Looks like...

Friday---Remember...
Saturday---Fantasmic