PDA

View Full Version : AAA vacation voucher question

splash
08-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Has anyone done the AAA vacation package recently? Do they send you actual tickets or vouchers? Also, where do you go to get your lanyards? Please advise. Thanks :)

Susan L
08-27-2006, 09:00 AM
You get the actual tickets and you go to the AAA place right next to City Hall on Main Street to get your lanyards and pin.

Malcon10t
08-27-2006, 09:02 AM
When we did the AAA lanyards and pin last April, we had to go to the Little Green Men store in Tomorowland.

Susan L
08-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Come to think of it we did have to go to the pin shop on MS once also to get our lanyards. When you get your package stuff it will till you where to go.

Darkbeer
08-27-2006, 09:41 AM
The AAA place next to city hall has been closed for a few months now, so yes, you need to go to the Pin store next to BLAB to get your lanyard and pins.

Malcon10t
08-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Come to think of it we did have to go to the pin shop on MS once also to get our lanyards. When you get your package stuff it will till you where to go.The pin shop on Main Street is long gone (it was my favorite). But now the LGM store in Tomorrowland is my favorite! They have the lanyards for AAA and WDTC. I think you can also get them in DCA at the Greetings shop, but not 100% sure.

boots & saddles
08-30-2006, 10:28 AM
Has anyone done the AAA vacation package recently? Do they send you actual tickets or vouchers? Also, where do you go to get your lanyards? Please advise. Thanks :)

Our AAA package came with A/P Ticket Vouchers which you trade for boarding passes at the airport. It also came with park hopper passes which are a credit card size card with a magnetic strip on the back side. It also included the Hotel and transportation voucher, and a nice surprize - Disney 50th luggage tags. We arrive Sept, 5th the day after Labor Day and stay until Sunday.

I really don't know if we saved much or anything at all going through AAA, but we have horror stories from using Travel Agents so have decided this vacation to use AAA.