PDA

View Full Version : Pad Meetup? [Disneyland]

leota's necklace
08-25-2006, 07:42 PM
Is it still happening regularly? When and were? I'd like to meet some fellow Padders! I'll be there 8/30 to 9/3.

disneyperson
08-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Shoot. We won't be there again until October. Is there a regular meet?

stan4d_steph
08-26-2006, 10:39 AM
I don't believe there is a regular meet at the moment, although traditionally a lot of the board people congregate in the hub at noon on Sunday.

Unfortunately, I won't be at the park until MouseAdventure in November.

I hope someone is able to meet with you, leota's necklace!

ThemeParkAddictOfOC
08-26-2006, 02:20 PM
I don't believe there is a regular meet at the moment, although traditionally a lot of the board people congregate in the hub at noon on Sunday.

Every Sunday? Is there a secret handshake or do you all recognize each other from the Avatars?

Darkbeer
08-26-2006, 06:22 PM
The traditional Sunday Noon meet at the Hub is still alive and well, it has been around for about a decade, and started with folks that were on the A.D.D. (alt.disney.disneyland) forum.

The group meets in the south west corner next to the Partners statue, and is also currently the MiceChat board regular meet, though any internet user is welcome to attend.

I tend to be a regular, and I have a nametag on my camera case. Usually people just walk up and ask if this is the Noon meet, and we say yes, and then everyone introduces themselves.

leota's necklace
08-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Perfect. Thank you! See you next weekend!

I Heart Disneyland!
08-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Every Sunday? Is there a secret handshake?

Too funny!!!!!!! :D :D

darph nader
08-26-2006, 10:55 PM
Every Sunday? Is there a secret handshake or do you all recognize each other from the Avatars?

Sunday huh? Rats,we'll be there on Sat(sept 9th) only. Oh well there's always 2008.