PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell Costume

LilysMom2003
08-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Totally random question but does anyone know what Tinkerbell costume they're selling at Disneyland this year? Does anyone have a picture of it? My daughter REALLY wants to be Tinkerbell this year and I'm trying to decide which one. TIA!

HelloMikey
08-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Maybe ebay?

Tinkermommy
08-24-2006, 10:13 PM
We're going Saturday after ToonFest. If you don't get an answer, I'll check Saturday.

Leslie21
08-25-2006, 12:52 AM
Is it this costume ? : http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=13811&Product_Id=197447
There are also infant sizes available, good luck!

LilysMom2003
08-25-2006, 07:08 AM
I'm assuming that the one they have on disneyshopping.com is the one they have in the park for 2006. There are so many different styles on eBay that I was just wondering if the park is carrying a different one. Thanks again!

PAPACITO
08-26-2006, 01:11 AM
I just came back from Disneyland 30 minutes ago. When I was there I remembered your price request so I checked it out. IT will set you back a whole 60 bucks:(

LilysMom2003
08-26-2006, 07:08 AM
Thanks PAPACITO! Do you remember what it looked like by any chance? Is it the same one they have at www.disneyshopping.com? If anyone is there this weekend, could you take a picture or just get a good description? TIA!!!

PAPACITO
08-27-2006, 07:24 AM
The one at Disneyland that I saw looks totally better than the ones in the picture off of Disneyshopping.com. Though you could buy the cheaper ones they just wont look as better as the ones a Disneyland. However the ones on Disneyshopping.com still look ok to me.

hlbtimes2
08-27-2006, 07:55 AM
I saw a very nice one for $30 at Costco yesterday. They had Snow White, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty as well. Tink was VERY limited. I think there was two on the whole rack.

jswtsang
08-29-2006, 06:07 AM
This isn't the whole costume but they do have light up wings at the park. They're not exactly tinkerbell shape, but I wanted to make tinkerbell wings and I was shocked to find they were only 20 dollars. It would cost me at least 20 dollars in materials alone to make wings unless I happened to have things like a battery box and LEDs, which I don't. I snapped them up and the lady said they've been flying off the shelf, so that makes me feel less crazy that I bought them back before the summer for halloween :)

jt

evrythngwmn
08-29-2006, 09:13 AM
The Tinkerbell costume at Disneyland is more green. Ok starting with the wings, they're smaller. If the rest seems confusing I apologize for being bad with fashion descriptions. The top portion has a green sequined almost jester shaped collar (kind of mimicking the cut and style of the top layer of the disneyshopping skirt). The DLR skirt portion has the same kind of top layer as the collar again trimmed in sequins. The sleeves are small cap sleeves. Hope I haven't confused you.

landj
08-29-2006, 09:17 PM
I think if you go to the photos and see Darkbeer's pics from Aug.25 I think it was he has some pics in a shop & I believe that is the Tinkerbell outfit beside the PeterPan outfit.

evrythngwmn
08-30-2006, 01:09 AM
I think if you go to the photos and see Darkbeer's pics from Aug.25 I think it was he has some pics in a shop & I believe that is the Tinkerbell outfit beside the PeterPan outfit.

Good eye. It's photo #59.