PDA

View Full Version : Can You Make Reservations at Riverbelle Terrace?

Monte Cristo
08-24-2006, 06:53 AM
My wife and I will be at DL in October and we've never had breakfast at any of the in-park places. I was wondering if it's possible to make reservations or is it first come, first served?

annieb727
08-24-2006, 07:00 AM
riverbelle terrace is a place where you wait in line - order and pay at a register and then go thru and get your food - a counter service type place. they do not do priority seating reservations

stan4d_steph
08-24-2006, 07:15 AM
My wife and I will be at DL in October and we've never had breakfast at any of the in-park places. I was wondering if it's possible to make reservations or is it first come, first served?You can arrange for a priority seating at Carnation Cafe. I enjoy their Mickey waffles. :)

Niwel
08-24-2006, 10:56 AM
My wife and I will be at DL in October and we've never had breakfast at any of the in-park places. I was wondering if it's possible to make reservations or is it first come, first served?

But be sure to check both sides of the restaurant lines -- sometimes one is longer than the other (for breakfast the Adventureland side is sometimes longer; lunch it is usually the Frontierland side).

danyoung
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Riverbelle Terrace is a really nice place to have a leisurely breakfast. Sit outside if the weather's nice, and experience Frontierland and New Orleans Square just waking up, watch the not too large crowd scurrying by, and enjoy the Mark Twain as it seams by. Really a special time of day (and a pretty good breakfast, too!).

neecee23
08-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Carnation Cafe takes reservations. The croissant eggs benedict are great!:)