PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Fantasmic!

annieb727
08-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey...just wondering...I KNOW they have the chocolate covered strawberries at the riverside seating...but I can't remember if they have them at the balcony seating. And I know from all the times it's been discussed that no one remembers FOR SURE if they're served on the balcony...

Does anyone KNOW for sure if they do or do not have them at the balcony seating???

stan4d_steph
08-23-2006, 09:51 AM
When I did the balcony they had them, but I don't know that they have the exact same desserts all the time.

kohl
08-23-2006, 12:33 PM
When we went last November they did not have them. I think I made up for it by eating them all at Riverside!:D

emmah
08-23-2006, 04:41 PM
they didn't have them when I sat on the balcony in december last year, but they did have wonderful fruit skewers (no chocolate) and the most divine chocolate forest cake (so incredibly rich, about 5 layers as I recall, with raspberries) so I didn't even realise I was missing anything. :D

annieb727
08-23-2006, 05:51 PM
they didn't have them when I sat on the balcony in december last year, but they did have wonderful fruit skewers (no chocolate) and the most divine chocolate forest cake (so incredibly rich, about 5 layers as I recall, with raspberries) so I didn't even realise I was missing anything. :D

you know, I really really enjoyed the desserts there on the balcony...but the one thing that sticks out in my mind for the riverside is the chocolate covered strawberries. I just can't remember - but I do know I was in awe of the yummy desserts on the balcony. So it's kind of the same thing as what you said. I really don't remember them NOT being there, and I know I really really liked what they had...so it must really not matter to me - even though I HAD to ask all of you. ;)