PDA

View Full Version : Any word on hopper pass discounts for October?

Disneymommy
08-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Hello,

I believe it was last year, but may have been the year before (time runs together nowadays), there was an special offer. The offer was to buy a 3 day adult hopper pass and the child 3 day hopper pass was free. I was curious... Is that an offer that is usually offered every year, or if anyone has heard if that promo may be offered this year at all? My family and I are taking our semi annual trip to Disneyland this October. I have my hotel booked for a pretty decent rate, but I am holding out on purchasing my tickets in case this offer becomes available. Does anyone have insight on this deal, or any other promos that may be offered between now and October? Any info would be great. Thanks,

Darkbeer
08-20-2006, 09:16 AM
Nothing has been announced, I would wait until after Labor Day, as that is when a fall promotion is usually announced.

macuser209
08-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Gaydays 2 has special ticket discounts i believe you can keep till December 16, 2006 with a 14 use period from first time used.

Cut off purchase date is September 21,2006!

http://www.conventionguest.com/GayDays
enjoy!

stan4d_steph
08-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Southwest Airlines is offering discounted park hopper tickets right now, but nothing like child's pass for free.

kjhgarden
08-29-2006, 09:34 AM
The GayDays ticket offer is great, we are getting 2 day Hoppers and I've never seen them at a discount before. Does any know if these tickets are actually tickets or are they vouchers for tickets? Looks like they are through the convention center.

macuser209
09-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Those are actual tickets they sell for the gaydays at DISCOUNT!!! I bought them last year and are NOT vouchers!

BUY THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Cat03
09-01-2006, 10:44 PM
The Gay Days ticket prices are fantastic, but does anyone know if it comes with early entry?