PDA

View Full Version : Renew APs Online

nmjohnston874
08-19-2006, 08:37 AM
I searched this topic and got the follwing link: www.disneyland.com/MAY2. However, there is nothing I can find about renewing APs, only buying new ones. Are you no longer allowed to renew online?

infinite
08-19-2006, 08:45 AM
When I log in, it still shows me the option of renewing online.

Darkbeer
08-19-2006, 08:47 AM
Yes, you can renew online (Your AP must be within 30 days of expiring).

Go to Disneyland.com/ap, you must be registered and have your AP number on file. If not, it will allow you to register, just have your AP handy, as it will ask for your number.

I Heart Disneyland!
08-19-2006, 11:53 PM
I renewed mine online in May. It was super easy. I am sure it will work for you, as Darkbeer said, if you enter your AP number. Good luck!

nmjohnston874
08-20-2006, 02:01 AM
Thanks for all the advice. We go only a couple of times a year, so we have let them expire. Guess we'll renew at the park next time we're there.

ghoofie
08-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Thanks for all the advice. We go only a couple of times a year, so we have let them expire. Guess we'll renew at the park next time we're there.

I renewed mine last week at the ticket booth at the park. Mine expired back in May. It was REALLY easy. I had my old pass. Said I want to renew. The ticket CM either scanned it or punched in my numbers...voila...printed me a receipt IMMEDIATELY . She gave me a ticket that would get me into the park. Later I went to DCA customer service and they had my AP ready. didn't even need to take a new picture. Just handed it right to me.