PDA

View Full Version : Best day to visit Disneyland next week [22-25 August]?

rakkwhite
08-17-2006, 05:34 PM
My SIL and niece are coming down from Oregon this weekend. They'll be able to visit Disneyland only one day the week of Tuesday, August 22 through Friday, August 25th.

I'd like to have opinions on which day may be the least crowded at Disneyland. :confused:

HydroGuy
08-18-2006, 07:34 AM
If those are your only choices, going Wednesday Aug 23 is a no-brainer. The park will be the least crowded, plus there will be no Early Entry that day. On Early Entry days, there are lines for certain rides before the park officially opens because people get in early and fill up the queues. No Early Entry on Wednesdays means you will be on an even playing field with everyone else.

rakkwhite
08-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Thank you HydroGuy! I had forgotten about checking out the EE days. I'm looking forward to visiting Disneyland with out of town guests!

BQ2
08-20-2006, 08:49 PM
My SIL and niece are coming down from Oregon this weekend. They'll be able to visit Disneyland only one day the week of Tuesday, August 22 through Friday, August 25th.

I'd like to have opinions on which day may be the least crowded at Disneyland. :confused:

We always go on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Wednsdays are a little better!
Still great to be there. Great NOT to go on a weekend!!

My .02
BQ2