PDA

View Full Version : New AP Newsletter

disney lady
08-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Has anyone received the new Ap Newsletter. There is suppose to be a contest in side for a gift card. The info is on the DLR AP website?

MeelaneMouse
08-17-2006, 10:28 AM
no. and the contest started yesterday! What the heck!!!

AaronInCal
08-19-2006, 01:07 AM
If you check the rules of that contest on the Disneyland.com/ap web site, it did say the newsletter will be mailed "on or about" August 10. That "about" could be up to a week variance. Hopefully they will start arriving next week.

Gone2Disneyland
08-19-2006, 06:57 AM
Thanks for this thread. I just read what this sweepstakes is all about from the AP site. Now I'll be on the lookout for my newsletter too. :)

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-04-2006, 08:02 AM
Mine arrived sometime between last Thursday and Saturday, we were out of town.

cstephens
09-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Has anyone received the new Ap Newsletter. There is suppose to be a contest in side for a gift card. The info is on the DLR AP website?

It's not the regular newsletter. It's just a foldout mailer that includes a coupon. If you turn it in, you can get a gift card with an AP-exclusive design. You can add money to the gift card if you'd like, but it comes blank pretty much as a free souvenir. By turning in the coupon and including the information they ask for, you're entered into the contest to win a $100 gift card.

I think the design is cute. We picked ours up yesterday.

stan4d_steph
09-04-2006, 04:38 PM
I expect I'll receive my mailer just in time for the offer to be expired.

Mermaid
09-04-2006, 06:42 PM
The mailer says "up to 8." Does that mean you can get 8 free ones, or eight if you put money on all of them?

cstephens
09-04-2006, 07:57 PM
The mailer says "up to 8." Does that mean you can get 8 free ones, or eight if you put money on all of them?

We got 8 and didn't put money on any of them and don't intend to. Two have already been given away.

Darkbeer
09-05-2006, 08:02 PM
A new 18 page Newsletter (in PDF format) is available with your registered AP and password at...

www.disneyland.com/ap (http://www.disneyland.com/ap)

Check the large blue box, the first choice on the main page after the password page is the new AP newsletter.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Thanks Darkbeer!

olegc
09-06-2006, 09:46 AM
A new 18 page Newsletter (in PDF format) is available with your registered AP and password at...

www.disneyland.com/ap (http://www.disneyland.com/ap)

Check the large blue box, the first choice on the main page after the password page is the new AP newsletter.

i guess that will save on printing and postage - but I wish they would properly implement the email notification. They always promised it and it never happened..

Darkbeer
09-06-2006, 09:50 AM
i guess that will save on printing and postage - but I wish they would properly implement the email notification. They always promised it and it never happened..

The Newsletter is also going to be mailed (The Last page has the Postal Permit and the return address), it is just going third class mail, and it is faster to place it online.

hlbtimes2
09-06-2006, 10:45 AM
I had to laugh when I looked at the online newsletter last night. They have the nestle jr. chefs/ cookie baking as "new!". Uh, yeah, its only going on for over a year now.

PrincessMomma
09-07-2006, 10:33 AM
Is it possible that someone could e-mail me the AP newsletter? We just let our AP passes expire and plan to wait to renew ours when we go to Disneyland in a little over a month... but I'd like to see what special events are listed in advance so I can start planning!

I Heart Disneyland!
09-07-2006, 10:47 PM
Didn't get mine! :mad:

Darkbeer
09-07-2006, 10:58 PM
^I don't think anyone has gotten it in the mail, I presume that Disney placed the online version after sending the newsletter to the printer.

That means the Newsletter has to be printed, addresses placed on them, sorted and delivered to the Post Office. Then the Post Office will deal with it as Third Class Mail (now known as "Standard") taking a few days to process it and deliver it to your house....

So thank goodness you have internet access :)