PDA

View Full Version : Park hours vs. restaurant hours. Same?

boots & saddles
08-16-2006, 08:01 PM
We would like to eat dinner at Ariel's Grotto our first night or two at the park which will be the week following Labor Day. But I noticed the DCA park closes at 6:00 PM on weekdays starting in September. Does that meen Ariel's Grotto and other in the park restaurants also close at 6:00? If it does I guess we will have to eat dinner real early.

Malcon10t
08-16-2006, 09:49 PM
We would like to eat dinner at Ariel's Grotto our first night or two at the park which will be the week following Labor Day. But I noticed the DCA park closes at 6:00 PM on weekdays starting in September. Does that meen Ariel's Grotto and other in the park restaurants also close at 6:00? If it does I guess we will have to eat dinner real early.Yes, the park closes at 6 and the restaurants are closed after that.

Darkbeer
08-16-2006, 10:01 PM
Actually, I think the last seating at Ariel's Grotto is either 3 or 3:30 Pm with a 6 PM park close.

Many in-park restaurants close about 1 hour earlier than park closing, sometimes even earlier than that. In fact on off-season weekdays, some restaurants don't even open at all....

Gone2Disneyland
08-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Actually, I think the last seating at Ariel's Grotto is either 3 or 3:30 Pm with a 6 PM park close.

Many in-park restaurants close about 1 hour earlier than park closing, sometimes even earlier than that. In fact on off-season weekdays, some restaurants don't even open at all....
In my case, my friend and I were having dinner at the Café Orleans in Disneyland one Thursday evening, and realized they were turning away customers by around 8:30pm because they were closing. In fact they were cleaning tables and refilling sugar packet trays, etc. while we were leisurely finishing our meal. I also remember it was early because the Fantasmic! crowds were filling up around NOS when we left the restaurant by 9pm.

boots & saddles
08-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes, the park closes at 6 and the restaurants are closed after that.

Thanks all that replied. Guess we wil have to eat early.