PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland - 8/19/06!

mia e77
08-16-2006, 01:39 PM
My friends and I are going to Disneyland/CA Adventure on Friday! I haven't been to DL since '96. I've been reading up on all the cool new stuff and just can't wait 'til we're there. Anyone have any special "must see/must ride" advise? We're also going to Club 33 for dinner!!! :D

Thanks!!
-mia

jdromeo21
08-16-2006, 01:46 PM
Alright on the Club 33 Dinner...

Must do's at DLand...if i recollect corretly 1996 a lot of stuff wasn't there...Splash had been there for 2-3 years already, and the basic rides are still the same. Indiana had been there for a couple of years already.

They have changed a few things, like the Pirates (must do if you love the movie) and they changed the tree house from Swiss Family to Tarzan's.

DLand rides to do : Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, Splash (get a fastpass), Matterhorn, Big Thunder Mountain, and if you like the other type of rides, Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones

Disney Calif Adventure rides to do: Screamin', Tower of Terror, Soaring of California, Grizzly Rapid Run, and Alladin (the show). Do the 12:30 or 4:30 as the Genie is the funniest on those two (I know him). They have 4 showtimes daily and they do every other one, but he always does the first one.

Food: I heard Blue Bayou isn't great anymore (which is ashamed as I loved the Monte Cristo sandwiches)...but for decent food: DCA has Pilot Grill (hamburgers mmm mmm good), DCA has La Trattoria (which serves sandwiches (panini) and lasagna) and serves wine =), DCA has a food court with Mexican, Asian and other foods and a spot to buy Margerita's.

DLand, French Market is good, the mexican place next to Big Thunder Mountain is good as well.

Good luck

mia e77
08-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Thank You!!!!