PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Rates 2007 - Now Available

Bassman531
08-15-2006, 07:44 AM
I just got off the phone with Disney Travel Co. (1-800-824-1146) and they finally have rates and availability for 2007. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

Also, Ticket prices are now posted on the Disneyland website. (here (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage&year=2007))

annieb727
08-15-2006, 09:06 AM
i think too many people are visiting the website...I can't access it now - anyone else having trouble with it?

kimk
08-15-2006, 09:16 AM
I too am having trouble accessing the site.

tinksmommy
08-15-2006, 09:34 AM
I think all of the Disney travel sites are down -- I am able to get to disney.com and of course shopping, but I'm not able to access anything under destinations. Maybe they are working on a revamp for the Million Dreams overlay? We're still waiting for October hours, so maybe they tried to load those and the hard drive started laughing at the disparity between DL and WDW for the Million Dreams promo and crashed. Just a thought.

ykiki5
08-15-2006, 10:26 AM
I think all of the Disney travel sites are down -- I am able to get to disney.com and of course shopping, but I'm not able to access anything under destinations. Maybe they are working on a revamp for the Million Dreams overlay? We're still waiting for October hours, so maybe they tried to load those and the hard drive started laughing at the disparity between DL and WDW for the Million Dreams promo and crashed. Just a thought.

OMG! You're going in October too? I know my family has been anxious about the lack of an official calendar for October. We're less than 2 months away and there's plans we need to finalise. The calendar would be a big help.

...and you might just be on to something. If I were the hard drive, I'd be laughing too! :p

tinksmommy
08-15-2006, 10:30 AM
Hey - maybe I'll see you there? ;)

sandiegorob
08-15-2006, 12:41 PM
I got on there earlier to check out the "stay 4 nights for the price of 3" offer. I plugged in as many different dates as possible for the time the offer is still valid. Not one date (4 days in a row) worked for any of the hotels over a 3 month period. I should have tried adding tickets, that sometimes works.

doombuggy driver
08-15-2006, 12:48 PM
OMG! You're going in October too? I know my family has been anxious about the lack of an official calendar for October. We're less than 2 months away and there's plans we need to finalise. The calendar would be a big help.

...and you might just be on to something. If I were the hard drive, I'd be laughing too! :p
We will be there also. I emailed disneyland.com and asked when the calendar will be posted for Oct. I am still waiting for a reply. When will you be there in Oct?

disneyhound
08-15-2006, 01:44 PM
i think too many people are visiting the website...

See what you did BassMan531, post the link, and the power of MousePad brings down Disney's website!

Darkbeer
08-15-2006, 01:56 PM
This just went up...

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/media/landing/dlr.html

DisneylandŽ website is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We expect to have the situation resolved soon, so please check back with us at a later time.

If you need to speak to someone regarding a Disneyland vacation, you may call a Disney representative at 714-520-5060.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

going2disneyAZ
08-15-2006, 02:47 PM
disneyland.com is back.

Darkbeer
08-15-2006, 02:51 PM
But still only lists August and September hours..... :(

annieb727
08-15-2006, 04:27 PM
UGH!! So now it's working, but I still can't buy the gift card that I want to. I keep getting the message, "We're sorry, we were unable to process your request due to high transaction volumes. Please try to submit your request again." :rolleyes: