PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo! Fantasmic! Balcony Here I come...

annieb727
08-15-2006, 07:16 AM
YAY...I just got a ticket for Fantasmic! Balcony for Friday, September 15th for 9pm. I'm so excited. I was nervous they'd be gone because I had to wait on hold for a few minutes. :D

i.love.disneyland
08-15-2006, 07:25 AM
HEY so did I!!! That's so hilarious. I was speed redialing five minutes beforehand and STILL had to sit on hold for about five minutes, going nuts. lol She said I got the last two. I'm so excited!!!

annieb727
08-15-2006, 07:39 AM
HEY so did I!!! That's so hilarious. I was speed redialing five minutes beforehand and STILL had to sit on hold for about five minutes, going nuts. lol She said I got the last two. I'm so excited!!!

Congrats to you!!! Guess I'll see you there! Have you done the balcony there before? We did for our anniversary in December - I really like it. This time it will be just me...and I'm SO thrilled! YAY!

i.love.disneyland
08-15-2006, 08:43 AM
No, I haven't! It will be my mother and I there. Here's what we looked like last year at Christmas. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/ilovedisneyland/IMG_5610-1.jpg

We'll be the ones monopolizing chocolate. ;)

annieb727
08-15-2006, 09:01 AM
well, here's a pic of what I look like - or did right after I got my hair chopped off in March (it had been down to my waist). Still look a lot like that, I just don't have my hair as nice all the time LOL.

It's just on my main myspace page - you don't have to login to see it:
http://www.myspace.com/bananneesplit

i.love.disneyland
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
That's so hilarious. My chair all got chopped off too. Well we'll be the super awesome babes with short hair. ;)

annieb727
08-15-2006, 04:16 PM
well, can't wait to meet you!!:)

disneyjunkie
08-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Have a wonderful time, the desserts are great, the viewing of the show is like no other. Downside it will spoil you for ever wanting to see Fantasmic from any other location.
I first saw the show from the balcony when it was FREE, no desserts of course, but it must have been back in the mid '80's , all you had to do was sit on the steps in NOS in the courtyard and wait for 3 hours to get balcony setting. I loved it and didnt see the show in full again until 2004 when we did the balcony dessert seating, I just couldnt justify seeing it somewhere on the ground after being spoiled by my first experience.

i.love.disneyland
08-16-2006, 09:39 AM
Anyone know what the menu is?

animalx
08-16-2006, 11:50 AM
I'm going in December. How do you get balcony seating for Fantasmic?

annieb727
08-16-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm going in December. How do you get balcony seating for Fantasmic?

Call 714-781-4400 one month before the date you want to see it. For September 15th, I called on August 15th - so that was really 31 days. So example for December 9th, you would call on November 9th. You have to call RIGHT at 8:00am (PST)...I start dialing a few minutes before. Before they open there's a recording that comes on saying the office is closed. GENERALLY, if you have to wait on hold when you ring thru then you probably won't get the tickets - however, I waited on hold yesterday and still got one. Have your credit card ready when you call, they'll charge you as soon as they authorize it. There are no refunds or changes that can be made. It's $59/person.

annieb727
08-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Anyone know what the menu is?

From what I remember, there was some sort of chocolate cake, cheesecake, cheese, crackers, fruit. I think they have the chocolate covered strawberries, but I can't remember if I'm remembering just the riverside seating. I feel like I'm getting them confused. I can't remember if they had the filled shortbread cookies at the balcony seating - I know they do riverside (it was one of my favorites there).

You get all you can drink - water, sprite, coke, coffee, hot chocolate, and mint juleps.

That's all I can remember right now -- not even sure if I'm remembering correctly.

Malcon10t
08-16-2006, 12:55 PM
Anyone know what the menu is?They generally have 2 types of cakes, cheese cake, fruit, cheese and crackers, coffee, hot tea, water, hot chocolate, sodas, and they will usually accomodate you if you want something else. They have gotten my daughter milk. The Riverside has chocolate cake, the raspberry shortbread cookies, biscotti, rice krispie treats, chocolate covered strawberries (I think these are upstairs too) and the same drinks. We got the milk in the riverside seating.

animalx
08-16-2006, 01:22 PM