PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Glennbo
08-13-2006, 07:54 PM
I've been visiting this site and particularly the discussion forum for the past few months and just had to join so I could say thanks to everyone for there amazing input.

I'm visiting DL for only the second time in just over two weeks and I'll tell you, when your travelling all the way from New Zealand it's quite a big deal.

I've learnt so much from this site that will make our trip even more memorable.

Hopefully my plan to hit the park day after Labor day will see lighter crowds and not to many ride closeures. Anyway, it will be good to be in a nice summer climate rather than our rather chilly winter.

Look forward to posting my experience in a few weeks. Any other suggestions before then will be happily received.

I Heart Disneyland!
08-13-2006, 08:00 PM
I hope you have a wonderful next trip to DL! This board really is awesome for the extensive information that everyone has to put in for us all to benefit!!!

annieb727
08-14-2006, 07:00 AM
enjoy your trip to DL! I think that's probably one of the best times to go...I'll be going myself Sept 10-17th. How long will you be there? Yes, New Zealand is quite a trip, you certainly want to make sure you know everything you need to for your trip before you go.

welcome!!! i hope you'll post a trip report when you get back :)

jMom
08-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Hope you have a great trip! My husband and I visited NZ on our honeymoon five years ago and loved every bit of it. We look forward to going there with the kids when they're older.

SeansMom
08-14-2006, 11:44 AM
If you haven't already read the threads on the following, do a search: How to use fastpass to your advantage, Ridemax, and special things to do and see. And...have a wonderful trip!

stan4d_steph
08-14-2006, 12:32 PM
Kia ora! My sister lives in Christchurch. :)

Check out the MousePlanet Disneyland Park Guide Pages (http://www.mouseplanet.com/guide.php?pg=A00000), especially the one providing information on FastPass (http://www.mouseplanet.com/misc.php?pg=fastpass).

dlandnut
08-14-2006, 12:48 PM
Remember to post your trip report when you return. Have a great time! :)

Glennbo
08-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words. We are only in LA for 9 days and fly out on Saturday the 9th which get's us back to NZ early Monday morning.

I'm hoping that HM and CS are open, although there seems to be an awful lot of conjecture around ride refurbs.

Last time at DL the halloween makeover was in place, is this better than the normal HM ride?

disneyhound
08-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Have a great Disneyland vacation! We would love to read about your adventure, come back and post a trip report!