PDA

View Full Version : Parkhopper Tickets and ticket lines

barely
08-13-2006, 11:05 AM
I have our parkhopper tickets in hand, purchased online from Disney.com. Do we have to stand in two lines when we get to DL? I am a little confused about how/where to get them 'activated', or if we even need to. We don't want to stand in a line that turns out we didn't need to. Nor do we want to miss a line that we were spposed to be in and have to start over. I apologize for my confusion. Can anyone give me some direction? :confused: :eek: :(

ssmccullough
08-13-2006, 12:31 PM
If you got the tix directly from disney you shouldn't have to stand in a line to get them 'activated.' Just stand in the line to get into the park and have a wonderful trip!

Malcon10t
08-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Only line you will need to stand in will be the turnstile line. The parkhoppers from Disney.com come reaady to go.

barely
08-13-2006, 02:16 PM
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! Thank you! :) :D

Darkbeer
08-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Interesting to note, Disney is planning to offer Print at Home tickets in the near future. Basically you will take your pirinted page directly to the turnstiles, and the tickets will be printed while you wait for the rest of the trip (the credit card sized version for Fastpasses, etc...)

This is one of the reasons they are upgrading the turnstile monitors.....

annieb727
08-14-2006, 06:54 AM
Interesting to note, Disney is planning to offer Print at Home tickets in the near future. Basically you will take your pirinted page directly to the turnstiles, and the tickets will be printed while you wait for the rest of the trip (the credit card sized version for Fastpasses, etc...)

This is one of the reasons they are upgrading the turnstile monitors.....

That will be interesting. Though I guess it's about time, as most other parks do this kind of thing already.