PDA

View Full Version : Ridemax/ DCA ?

ferliemom
08-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Hi All,

Sorry, one more from me.
:)

We're trying Ridemax for the first time tomorrow. We got the DL version, but our party really wants to head over to DCA to hit the biggies-- Tower, Soaring, GRR, Screaming.
When I am doing the Ridemax plans, I budgeted about a 3 1/2 hour break around 1 to go over to DCA and do the big rides. Do you think that is enough time to do at least 3 of the 4 and get back to DL?

Thanks!

rentayenta
08-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Hi All,

Sorry, one more from me.
:)

We're trying Ridemax for the first time tomorrow. We got the DL version, but our party really wants to head over to DCA to hit the biggies-- Tower, Soaring, GRR, Screaming.
When I am doing the Ridemax plans, I budgeted about a 3 1/2 hour break around 1 to go over to DCA and do the big rides. Do you think that is enough time to do at least 3 of the 4 and get back to DL?

Thanks!

You can do a Ridemax plan for DCA as well as Disneyland- just scroll down on the menu bar. :) I would allow for a little more time. The Animation Building is so fun and I could easily spend an hour or more in there.

ferliemom
08-13-2006, 08:11 AM
ACCKKK!!

OMG! I feel so dumb! :eek: Thank you for mentioning this-- I didn't even see that there is a DCA option with Ridemax!!

So retarded! :)

stagemomx3
08-13-2006, 08:12 AM
Yep you can do DCA with Ridemax too! Have fun!

ferliemom
08-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Okay, thanks galz!
Maybe you can also tell me if the GRR Fast Pass machine is still disconnected from the other machines?
Anybody know if that is true?
Thanks again!

rentayenta
08-13-2006, 08:20 AM
ACCKKK!!

OMG! I feel so dumb! :eek: Thank you for mentioning this-- I didn't even see that there is a DCA option with Ridemax!!

So retarded! :)

The word retarded is highly offensive. I know what you are trying to say, it's just a yucky word.

Have fun tomorrow.

stagemomx3
08-13-2006, 08:34 AM
Okay, thanks galz!
Maybe you can also tell me if the GRR Fast Pass machine is still disconnected from the other machines?
Thanks again!

It was in June when were there.

DangerMouse
08-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Okay, thanks galz!
Thanks again!

GRR is disconnected.

barely
08-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Thank you, RentaYenta...some people just don't realize how insulting those words are.