PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Disneyland dish set.

Mommy2NicknMax
08-12-2006, 11:31 AM
I had to search the archives for this. It was a set of dishes that came out back in Oct 2004. Here (http://albums.mouseplanet.com/DLMainStreetChinaCloset/DisneylandPlate_101704_AVP.jpg) is a picture.

I had always wanted to buy these but waited until we moved to CA to do so since I didn't want to hull them to WA and risk breaking them. Well last night I went to the World of Disney and they didn't have them. :( The CM I talked to didn't seem to know exactly where they went. She suggested the Character Warehouse. I called them but they had no idea what I was talking about. Could they be in the park and I just didn't see them?

Are they gone forever? Anyone here know?

Thanks!

disney jones
08-12-2006, 11:49 AM
i saw them there this summer still, both at WOD and Market House on Main Street, my last visit was at the end of July, but it might have been sometime in June i saw them for sure. hope that helps.

i have a complete set except for the glassware, so i usually check them out to see if new pieces were added, or just in case i get breakage.

Mommy2NicknMax
08-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks DisneyJones! I'll check Market House on Sunday. I too had seen them earlier this summer. That's why I was surprised to find them gone last night. Hopefully they just moved them.

I Heart Disneyland!
08-12-2006, 01:33 PM
I saw them in May in Market House too. Good luck!!! I have the coffee mugs and the drinking glasses and love them!

hlbtimes2
08-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Yep, I looked at them in May in both WOD and on main street. Have you seen the new set at Disney shopping? http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=11918&Product_Id=196351 They arent Disneyland, but they are very neat!

AVP
08-12-2006, 07:27 PM
These have been pulled from the entire resort. They *may* end up at the Character Warehouse, but have not so far.

Adrienne

I Heart Disneyland!
08-12-2006, 08:38 PM
These have been pulled from the entire resort. They *may* end up at the Character Warehouse, but have not so far.

Adrienne

Still available on MouseShoppe??

THpoohbear
08-12-2006, 10:36 PM

Adrienne

Cofirming this - I was in Market House yesterday, and they have a new set out with the Mickey parts on the rims of the plates. OP - I hope you can find some!

AVP
08-14-2006, 12:10 AM
Still available on MouseShoppe??Nope. Hopefully they will appear at liquidation, because a LOT of people are looking for them all of the sudden.

AVP

Mommy2NicknMax
08-14-2006, 07:43 AM
I went to Market House yesterday and was told by another CM to look at the Character Warehouse. As of yesterday they didn't have them but let's hope they do soon!