PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Basket from Vacation Planning

sierranevada
08-12-2006, 06:11 AM
I just ordered the new Pirate Baskets from vacation plannin for my 10 yr old and his friend. Has anyone gotten one yet? I am hoping that it is not "too young" for them. The CM said they were the hot item this summer for gift baskets.

kohl
08-12-2006, 06:32 AM
Do you know what they have in it?

sierranevada
08-12-2006, 06:45 AM
Description is:

A Pirates Life for Me!

Pirate Lunch Box
2 Pirates of Caribbean Action Figures
Pirate Hook
Pirate Sword
Skull Flag
Youth Pirate Ear Hat
PVC Shackles
Treasure Chest Chocolate Coins
Pirate Playing Cards

Price is $110

rentayenta
08-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Description is:

A Pirates Life for Me!

Pirate Lunch Box
2 Pirates of Caribbean Action Figures
Pirate Hook
Pirate Sword
Skull Flag
Youth Pirate Ear Hat
PVC Shackles
Treasure Chest Chocolate Coins
Pirate Playing Cards

Price is $110

This sounds great! I bet the boys will love them.

sierranevada
08-12-2006, 10:04 AM
This sounds great! I bet the boys will love them.

Yeah - I hope so! I asked if they have autographed Jack Sparrow pictures yet - she wasn't sure but would look into it! (More for me & my sister!) No offense to Mickey Mouse but a Johnny Depp look-alike....yummy!

MouseEars
09-01-2006, 12:15 PM
I just ordered the new Pirate Baskets from vacation plannin for my 10 yr old and his friend. Has anyone gotten one yet? I am hoping that it is not "too young" for them. The CM said they were the hot item this summer for gift baskets.

I got most of that gear last year back in May, last time we were at DL and it's perfect for a 10 year old. My 5 year old is the real pirate lover so he and his brother play with the stuff all the time. The only downside is the swords aren't that durable...we had one break within the first two weeks. Fortunately I went back to DL during a business trip a month later and picked up a few extra...you can never have too many pirate swords.

sierranevada
09-02-2006, 06:16 AM
We just got back and got of the boys loved them! One of the action figures was broke when we opened it but I called vacation planning and they had it exchanged the next day. They were really cute but the boys opened so quickly I didn't have time to take a picture.

rentayenta
09-02-2006, 06:27 AM
We just got back and got of the boys loved them! One of the action figures was broke when we opened it but I called vacation planning and they had it exchanged the next day. They were really cute but the boys opened so quickly I didn't have time to take a picture.

I am glad they enjoyed them. I will be looking for your trip report!

I am really thinking about doing baskets for the kids when we are there in December. I need to do a search for what's in them.

Crazy4DL
09-02-2006, 06:57 AM
I. The only downside is the swords aren't that durable...we had one break within the first two weeks. Fortunately I went back to DL during a business trip a month later and picked up a few extra...you can never have too many pirate swords.

We found this out too . . . hoping to go back before too long and next time we will do that, get extras. ;)

sierranevada
09-02-2006, 08:56 AM
They had a pirate lunch box, 2 action figures, treasure chest with gold chocolate coins, a sword, pirate flag, pvc shackles, pirate hat and pirate playing cards. I asked for an autographed photo of Johnny Depp... I mean Jack Sparrow... but they weren't offered!

I am glad they enjoyed them. I will be looking for your trip report!

I am really thinking about doing baskets for the kids when we are there in December. I need to do a search for what's in them.

splash
09-04-2006, 09:30 AM
can someone give me the number for ordering gift baskets. Thanks in advance!

wilsonfamily4
09-05-2006, 10:53 AM
me too, me too! Where do I find those great baskets? Thanks

sierranevada
09-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Phone is 714-300-7526 and then press 2.