PDA

View Full Version : park at capacity recently?

ferliemom
08-10-2006, 03:15 PM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if the park has been hitting capacity on weekdays lately? Even close?

We may get down to DL next week in the afternoon, and it would be a bummer to get there only to realize it's full. :p

Thanks!

Dlandcastle
08-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Not even close to capacity. We were there August 9 and it was not crowdwd at all. Average wait was 25 to 30 minutes for any of the bigger attractions. Have a great time. We are heading back either Friday or Saturday.

Darkbeer
08-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Not even close, but the SoCal AP's are about to be valid again, after being blocked out for close to two months. Once they are allowed back in on August 20th, be prepared for much larger crowds.....

ferliemom
08-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Thank you guys!

Disney Vault
08-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Not even close, but the SoCal AP's are about to be valid again, after being blocked out for close to two months. Once they are allowed back in on August 20th, be prepared for much larger crowds.....
Very good to know. :)

CmHyperion
08-10-2006, 10:20 PM

oh great, and I thought the current AP people were bad enough! *faints*

btw: DCA was getting projected turnout of 14k (4/10/06)

THpoohbear
08-11-2006, 12:38 AM
I was at DL today (Thursday) and it was crowded! More crowded than expected. Space, Indy, Splash, all over an hour. Pirates was 35 minutes all day. Most of the day the line extended very messily into adventure land. There were lots of people everywhere. My sister and I saw lots of tempers flare at night around fireworks and fantasmic. I know it was a summer day and all, but I was left wondering if there was anything I missed that contributed to more people being there. I'm taking my sister again next week, I'm hoping things are less crowded!