PDA

View Full Version : 3rd DLR dining pin available

cstephens
05-05-2002, 09:05 PM
Dining pin #3 is out. It's only available at DCA if you spend at least $20 (after discounts and before taxes) at select locations - I've heard it's Avalon Cove, Soap Opera Bistro, Pacific Wharf Cafe and Taste Pilots Grill, but I haven't confirmed that. The pin is of Ariel and it says something about Ariel learning to dine. There's a half-covered plate in front of her and she's combing her hair with a fork. :) We didn't pick it up today but we're figuring on going to Soap Opera Bistro probably since with the prices there, hitting the $20 won't be a problem.

/cs

MammaSilva
05-06-2002, 07:00 AM
be sure to give us an update after you finally find her and get the pin, Thanks in advance :)

cstephens
05-06-2002, 05:02 PM
Go here: http://www.dizpins.com/ to the May 6, 2002 update for a picture of the pin. The caption says that the pin is available throughout the resort but I don't have any first-hand knowledge of that.

/cs

cstephens
05-20-2002, 07:16 AM
In case anyone still wants one, the dining pin is still available. We had lunch at Taste Pilot's yesterday and got our pin there. The pin is very pretty. The only thing that dismayed me is that the pins were just placed underneath the cash drawer, so there's a definite potential to scratch. Seems they could have come up with a better way to do that.