PDA

View Full Version : Prices for other parks

animalx
08-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Can anyone tell me what the prices are for Universal and Knotts when you buy them directly at the hotels once you arrive?

I Heart Disneyland!
08-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Can anyone tell me what the prices are for Universal and Knotts when you buy them directly at the hotels once you arrive?

I'd ask the hotel where you are staying.

TikiTiki
08-10-2006, 03:25 PM

I think I took the price they gave us for a Universal ticket and compared that to the actual Universal Studios website. I think Walt Disney Travel sold them to us for about a buck cheaper. That DID however include a direct shuttle that US comes to pick you up and drop you off in.

Kind of a neat idea. Not sure we'll do that though. They will pick you up at two different times in the AM.

If you take the 8:15 AM pick-up, the drop off shuttle leaves from US at 6:30 PM. If you take the later shuttle ( 11:00 AM ) to US, that will not be leaving US until 8:30 PM.

Little FYI however... if you get tired or your little ones do and you wish to leave US earlier than your scheduled shuttle time, you will need to catch a cab or arrange other means of transportation to get back to the DLR. They do not provide shuttles to take you back at any other times.