PDA

View Full Version : What would You do this weekend 8/12 ?

ghoofie
08-09-2006, 01:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you have a choice (O.K. I have a choice):

Go to DL on Saturday. I can arrive maybe 10:00 am and spend all day til closing.

OR

Go on Sunday....can't arrive til around 3 or 4 PM...stay til closing.

Maybe Sunday will be slightly less crowded and we can actually do more
in less time ? Yeah right.

Anyway...I'll be there either Saturday or Sunday.... yeah !!!!!!

LOYL2DZNY
08-09-2006, 01:18 PM
um...no question about it....
i'd do saturday and stay aaaaalllllllll day long!!!! you even get one extra hour on saturday (closes @ midnight) versus sunday (closes @ 11 pm).
yup...that's what i'd do!

SportyTink
08-09-2006, 01:20 PM
If Monday and Tuesday this week were ANY indication of what the weekend may hold then I would SEROIUSLY recommend thinking about Sunday. We went for the past two days and it was a MADHOUSE. By Tuesday afternoon we pretty much had had it and decided to leave (which for me to say yes to leaving the park early NEVER happens:p )......

Good luck either way!!!

hg0079
08-09-2006, 02:37 PM
If Monday and Tuesday this week were ANY indication of what the weekend may hold then I would SEROIUSLY recommend thinking about Sunday. We went for the past two days and it was a MADHOUSE. By Tuesday afternoon we pretty much had had it and decided to leave (which for me to say yes to leaving the park early NEVER happens:p )......

Good luck either way!!!

your really scaring me about next week....

mckygirl99
08-09-2006, 02:40 PM
I am only going this Sunday b/c we got ressies for Club 33. We might take in Pirates, shop a little and then leave. At least the weather will be on the cool side.

ghoofie
08-09-2006, 02:41 PM

Good luck either way!!!

This subject is turning out to be quite fun. I've posted it on different boards and this is the first reply that votes for Sunday. I too thought Sunday. BUT..we will get there so late on Sunday..we'll probably do more if we go Saturday early and use FP wisely.

Oh well....I'll be back in September too.

kohl
08-09-2006, 06:27 PM
your really scaring me about next week....

It is scaring me also. We will be there next week too!

potzbie
08-09-2006, 07:10 PM
The night crowd of Sunday will always be lighter than the night crowd of Saturday.
So, queues will be shorter from the hour of fireworks onward, as familes leave so that Monday, a work day, can see them get some sleep.

Not so for Saturday, where staying up late typically incurs no penalty for (e.g., 6:00 a.m.!) Sunday morning.

So I vote for Sunday, with an emphasis of evening, implied.

TimBuk2
08-09-2006, 08:20 PM
typically (and hopefully) the later you stay in the park, the less strollers there are. many of the young one's get out after the parade or fireworks.

Bolivar
08-09-2006, 08:25 PM
I will be there next week too. If this thread is any indication, it will be crowded -- we're all going.