PDA

View Full Version : Club Buzz stage- 80's All Stars

hg0079
08-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Anyone have any information on this ?

DisneyDustin22
08-08-2006, 10:31 AM
:cool: Yeah they rock!

They're just one of many bands that rotate in and out of the resort as entertainment at the Club Buzz stage nightly in Tomorrowland. (Fri's and Sat's during off peak.) If you enjoy live music, they're worth checking out. Any of them that play for that matter.

potzbie
08-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Yes, I've seen them countless times.

They certainly are one of the best of all CLUB BUZZ bands.
They play well, and they put on a show, and they are dressed the part.
Accent on "dressed."
(e.g.: Bass player wears a DEVO red stacked-disc hat.)

hg0079
08-08-2006, 11:35 AM
sounds fun! Thanks

erica84
08-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Unfortunately we only saw a little bit of this group on the very last night we were in the park so we couldn't stay very late (we had to get up at 4:00am the next morning!). What we did see was really great and the crowd was really getting into the music and dancing. It looked really fun and I wish I could have made time to see them on a night when we didn't have to get up so early the next morning!

chrisaustx
08-08-2006, 11:45 PM
The 80's All Stars are one of the best bands I have ever seen at Disneyland. I hope they don't get cut out of the budget this fall, I also like Sanbox who plays at Club Buzz.

Andrew
08-09-2006, 07:53 AM
I wish Voyager would come back.

audibleatom
08-09-2006, 09:45 AM
they play here in san diego all the time...i bet they have a website, let me look...yep here it is: http://www.80zallstars.com/ and if you look on the tour calendar page you can see when they are at DL :)

drjones
08-10-2006, 08:25 PM
does anyone here remember the band Crash! ? They used to perform tomorrowland terrace in the 80's performing, of course, 80's songs. As a kid, i used to want to sit and watch them rather than go on rides.

carolyn
08-10-2006, 09:10 PM
I wish Voyager would come back.

I wish Polo would come back.

DaddyB
08-10-2006, 11:28 PM
I have always thought that the 80's all starz was one of the worst bands I'd ever heard... right next to "Brooke & the Boyz" or whatever they call themselves this year. Those bands would be NOWHERE without the sweetening tracks that they play to.

Flashy clothing does not make you a better band.

Louder volumes does not make you a better band.

Longer hair (and wigs!) does not make you a better band.

my dissenting opinion.

potzbie
08-11-2006, 03:29 AM
my dissenting opinion.

Okay.
Then what CLUB BUZZ bands are good, in your dissenting opinion?

Voyager?
The Antix?
The Basix?

Holy cow! You're not going to say Sandbox, are you?

stan4d_steph
08-11-2006, 06:07 AM
I liked Barrage.

Duane
08-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Daddy-B-I agree that 80z All Stars may not be phenominal musicians but they are one thing, entertaining. The concept of having bands is "live entertainment". I'll have to say that these guys are very stimulating to the eyes(hair, wigs, clothes, stage antics, etc,). The loud volume levels make them stimulating to the ears as well. I would personally rather watch a fun energetic band that consists of average musicians compared to a bunch of boring musical experts. Disneyland is all about having fun, enjoying yourself, and entertainment so these guys fit the mold perfectly.