PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel room service menu

Carter's Mommy
08-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Where can I find a room service menu for Disneyland Hotel? I am thinking room service for breakfast might be my best chance of getting the kids to willingly eat something descent, instead of living off churros for 4 days!

Malcon10t
08-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Where can I find a room service menu for Disneyland Hotel? I am thinking room service for breakfast might be my best chance of getting the kids to willingly eat something descent, instead of living off churros for 4 days!I don't see a room service menu, but generally the menu is probaby close to this, but add maybe $2 per plate, plus the room service charges (generally $2 per person and 18%). http://www.dlresortinfo.com/disneylandhotelrestaurants/grandvilles/granvillebreakfast.html

potterphreak
08-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Malcon, that seems about right. Every time we stayed I always thought "THIS time I will get room service" but I am waaaaaay too stingy with my money, LOL. Would be nice tho <sigh>.

;)

rentayenta
08-08-2006, 04:31 AM
Where can I find a room service menu for Disneyland Hotel? I am thinking room service for breakfast might be my best chance of getting the kids to willingly eat something descent, instead of living off churros for 4 days!

Not sure where to find the menu but I do remember they offer typical breakfast fare at Disneyland prices. ;) The rooms do have fridges so if your kids are like mine a bowl of cereal and piece of fruit might tide them over until you hit the park.

If there is another adult in your party Whitewater Snacks might be another option. They have fantastic breakfast burritos and sandwiches but you have to go get them at the GCH. Well worth the 10 minute walk though.

backsthepack
08-08-2006, 05:16 AM
We always use room service when staying there. We are a family of 3. I find that it isn't really more expensive for us to do room service than it is for us to eat breakfast in the park (just the added expense of tipping really). It also helps us get moving a lot easier.

Carter's Mommy
08-08-2006, 11:40 AM
We have slow waking kids so I thought maybe having room service for breakfast might make better use of the hour or so it takes to get us moving. My DH or I will probably go accross the street to Whitewater snacks a couple times too. YUM! (Can I get nachos for breakfast?!) I know some mornings I am going to be feeling lazy though! I thought I would also bring yogurt and small snacks for the fridge in the room. My kids are big time weirdos, they don't really like cereal or PBJ! I think maybe they just want to be difficult on dear ol' Mom!