PDA

View Full Version : Keep Disneyland Alive After The 50th Please!

Mickey
08-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Well, the 50th is almost over, and before it Disneyland has always been a great place, I love it but lets face reality...

The park has never been so alive as it was for the 50th... the decorations, parades, media events, tv comercials, the refurbishment
of Space Mountain, Pirates, the new colors and crowns for the castle, the fireworks (even if they were cancelled a million times)

What is happening after the celebration? A lot of rumors of halloween shows, and chrsitmas but with the atracctions?

The crowns on the castle are going away and will it be all dirty and full of dirt as it was before with no
shine? (HOPE IT STAYS CLEAN AND BRIGHT)

Space Mountain is it staying with its great soundtrack (I know about rock it mountain coming 2007) Or is it going to start to break down and with no music as it used to do before? (HOPE IT STAYS REFURBISHED)

Remember Fireworks I would like to see them more, and not that much cancellations even if the weather is not in our hands, it just seems incredible that
it sometimes is a HOT SUMMER DAY with no winds park is almost at its capacity and Fireworks are ; CANCELLED so I bet many people would like to see them
probably not with the 50 years ago dialog but a show that can be similar to Remember.
Pirates stay that way ! I think the refurbished made them awesome!

Disneyland: Lets make it better than ever before! I think the 50th celebration made a lot of us see that the park can be much better than we think!

Oh and here is a wish : I wish the Matterhorn can be similar to Expedition Everest. (Just a wish LOL)