PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Disneyland Web site? [October Hours] [merged]

Pages : [1] 2 3

doombuggy driver
08-07-2006, 06:33 AM
The DL website still does not have any information about October. It had a page last Monday, but came up as a system error! Anyone know where I can find hours of operation for October?

annieb727
08-07-2006, 07:22 AM
i've been trying to find out the hours for October as well...hopefully soon :confused:

landj
08-07-2006, 07:38 AM
I even emailed about that & they said the calendar is to show 3 months in advance( usually). I think the reason it doesn't is they are switching from the 50th celebration to Halloween & the "Dream a Million dreams( or name something like that)" promotion so there will be different shows etc.

IdahoMike
08-07-2006, 03:35 PM
The AP section of the website has been giving the "system error" message for at least 3 weeks now too. Driving me nuts.

IcDkRy16
08-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Last August when we were planning our October vacation we had the same problem. I don't remember when the Oct. calendar finally showed up, but it took a while. You'd think they'd have it up by now considering most of the people going in October would probably like to know the park hours, show listings, and ride closures.

disneyhound
08-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Here we go, CM Matt leaves and things start to fall apart immediately... ;)

Disney Vault
08-07-2006, 08:17 PM
I knew this would happen.

coronado_g
08-07-2006, 08:59 PM
The DL website still does not have any information about October. It had a page last Monday, but came up as a system error! Anyone know where I can find hours of operation for October?
Yeah! You took the question right out of my mouth. I was getting ready to post this very same inquiry when I saw this. It's a bit frustrating for the lack of October info as my vacation is in Oct and I want to start planning.

Disney Vault
08-07-2006, 10:13 PM
Next thing you know they are going to want to take the crowns off the castle:eek: ;)

potzbie
08-08-2006, 01:41 AM
I wouldn't worry.

Every year, in this MousePlanet thread, there are 3 complaints posted.

• The Christmas schedule is late being posted.
• The Easter schedule is late being posted.
• The Halloween schedule is late being posted.

Mark my words (mark my crystal ball's words, really!):
In September, we will get frantic postings saying, "Why doesn't the Disneyland web site show the Christmas entertainment schedule?" :mad:

It happens every year.
There has never been a season where the web site was updated sooner than 2 months or so in advance.

potzbie
08-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Next thing you know they are going to want to take the crowns off the castle:eek: ;)

And the Flying Saucers!
And the PeopleMover!
And Voyage Thru Inner Space!

... or was that the 30th annivesary? ...
... hmmmmmmm ...
... they all look alike to me ...

:rolleyes:

The_Admiral
08-10-2006, 12:09 PM
It looks like the official website only lists the hours through September. I dont' suppose there is anyway to find out what will be happening on October, even old calendars?

annieb727
08-10-2006, 02:12 PM
here's a link to last year:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=dl051003xx#ParkHours (well the 3rd-22nd anyway)

The_Admiral
08-10-2006, 04:07 PM
here's a link to last year:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=dl051003xx#ParkHours (well the 3rd-22nd anyway)

That's interesting, everything I've read has said that Fridays in off-season are restricted hours, which didn't make much sense to me with people taking half days and the like without school or anything the next day.

doombuggy driver
08-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Still no October dates for disneyland.com!!!

stan4d_steph
08-14-2006, 09:12 AM
Still no October dates for disneyland.com!!!Have you sent any feedback to the website administrators?

doombuggy driver
08-14-2006, 03:06 PM
Have you sent any feedback to the website administrators?
Thanks!
I will do that right now.

annieb727
08-16-2006, 12:43 PM
I found a website that had SOME information, tho I don't know how accurate it is, as DL website still is not up...anyway, could give you an idea.

The page shows, Aug, Sept, & Oct - you will have to scroll almost all the way down to get to it.

Disneyland
http://www.family-vacation-getaways-at-los-angeles-theme-parks.com/Disneyland-Hours.html

DCA
http://www.family-vacation-getaways-at-los-angeles-theme-parks.com/Disney-California-Adventure-Hours.html

Anyway, it'll give you an idea.

tinksmommy
08-16-2006, 07:03 PM
That's cool! But, yeah, somewhat not accurate as I know that the Park is opening at 10am on the 8th because of CHOC Walk, while this site has it at the typical 9AM Sunday opening.

doombuggy driver
08-16-2006, 07:24 PM
That's cool! But, yeah, somewhat not accurate as I know that the Park is opening at 10am on the 8th because of CHOC Walk, while this site has it at the typical 9AM Sunday opening.
Hey we will be there at the same time!

christina
08-16-2006, 07:54 PM
I sent an email to the website Admin this morning asking for an expected timeframe of when it may be up. I'll let you all know if I get an email back.

doombuggy driver
08-17-2006, 05:27 AM
I sent an email to the website Admin this morning asking for an expected timeframe of when it may be up. I'll let you all know if I get an email back.
I'm still waiting for a reply on the email I sent them.:(

doombuggy driver
08-17-2006, 06:42 PM
I just received an email from the DL folks. They do not have the information for October yet! I guess we will have to keep trying!!!!!!!

annieb727
08-17-2006, 08:11 PM
I just received an email from the DL folks. They do not have the information for October yet! I guess we will have to keep trying!!!!!!!

ugh!! what they really mean is they are not giving out the october information yet...cuz come on...they have to have it by now!:rolleyes:

doombuggy driver
08-18-2006, 05:06 AM
I think so also. They have to have the schedule by now they just did not want to give it out. The email was very polite and even said that DL hopes we come and enjoy a day or two with them. Thanks for the invite, but we are already planning a trip which is why I needs the operating hours!:(