PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Values for Disneyland Meal Vouchers...

annieb727
08-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey there.

Just wondering if any of you can tell me what the dollar amount is for the Meal Vouchers -
Obviously the $10 & $15 vouchers value at $10 & $15, but what about the others?
Snacks? I've heard $5 and I've heard that now they're $6??
What about the "Breakfast in the Park"?
And then the Character meal vouchers? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?

I've been reading and from what I understand is that if I had them, I could use them however I choose...so if I went to Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans, I could use one of the Character meal vouchers, right? Or for lunch I could use the "Breakfast in the Park" voucher up to that dollar amount (and pay the difference if applicable)? I DO understand also you NEVER get change back, so better to spend more than go under and not get change back.

Thanks so much.

MissKIA
08-05-2006, 02:39 PM
OK I just got mine in the mail this week. We got the 5 day plan and this is what we got:

ADULT VOUCHERS

One breakfast in the park which can only be used at "breakfast in the park places (call for more infor) worth $8.61 can be used towards Minnie and Friends breakfast. (has to be in the park)

One Character Breakfast worth $27.25 May be be used at any Character Breakfast does not have to be in the park.

One lunch or dinner at a table-service location $27.25 May be used at a table service location within DLR including Ariel's Grotto

One Dinner with Goofy $35.92 self explanitory

Three snack vouchers for use in parks $6

One $5 voucher

Three $10 vouchers

Two $15 vouvhers

Children's Vouchers

One Breakfast in the park voucher $8.61

One Character Breakfast $14.86

One Table-service lunch or dinner $17.34

One Dinner with Goofy $14.86

Three snack vouchers $6.00

Two $5.00 vouchers

Four $10.00 vouchers

All non-demoninational vouchers, eg. character meals and snacks, include tax and gratuity.

Hope this helps!

annieb727
08-05-2006, 02:47 PM
thanks so much!!! That's exactly what I needed to know!