PDA

View Full Version : Am I insane???

kranders
05-04-2002, 03:45 PM
I went for my first trip to Disneyland in 7 years last month(a packaged deal for a 4 day weekend at the Disneyland Hotel and a 3 day parkhopper pass) and we had the best time of our life. We decided to go again for my 25th wedding anniversary in October. I started researching on MousePlanet and this board and today I went to my Disneystore and just spent $660 on 3 premium APs, my daughter is 20 and goes with us(I know I should have converted my 3day pass before I left but we weren't even considering an AP then :( ). I also booked my next trip for an overnighter at the Disneyland Hotel on Mother's day(it was going to be just a day trip, but I couldn't pass up the $99 AP rate we got at the hotel)!! All this and we live a 4 hour drive away.
This Disneyland stuff is contageous!!!:eek: :eek:

Uncle Dick
05-04-2002, 03:54 PM
Welcome to the loony bin!!

MouseWife
05-04-2002, 03:56 PM
No you are not insane.

I, on the other hand, am insanely jealous at all of the fun you are having!!!!

Welcome to the Disney bin!!!

disneyholic family
05-04-2002, 05:04 PM
yup....i'm insanely jealous too....
so you live 4 hours away?....
i live...hmmm....let's see...about 17 hours by plane away....and that's pure flight time...without factoring in plane changes etc...

Morrigoon
05-04-2002, 06:03 PM
Don't forget to book yourself for the big buffet for mother's day. We did the Easter one once and it was just lovely! (tip: if you get reservations for the very first seating, only half the place will be full (read: more character access), and all the stuff will be fresh and perfect.)

Ace
05-04-2002, 06:33 PM
don't worry. we're all insane here.

Morrigoon
05-04-2002, 06:35 PM
"Oh, you can't help that....you see, we're all mad here....." -Cheshire Cat