PDA

View Full Version : new "Streetmosphere" show

hg0079
08-04-2006, 09:19 AM
As Posted in the park update on this site....anyone have anymore info on this....as I am a huge MP fan.....

Also, a new "streetmosphere" show involving Mary Poppins will probably begin in mid-August

Opus1guy
08-04-2006, 12:05 PM
As Posted in the park update on this site....anyone have anymore info on this....as I am a huge MP fan.....

Also, a new "streetmosphere" show involving Mary Poppins will probably begin in mid-August

I believe a group of militant "Sister Suffragettes" will march and sing down Main Street to Town Square, where Mary Poppins will confront them and magically turn them all into dutiful and obedient housewives.

Should be Boffo! ;)

Hey! Pay no attention to me. I'm sure someone else will give you some real information soon. :)

bradk
08-04-2006, 02:19 PM
funny, because what i'm hearing of the musical is that they had to take all that political material out. ironic in this day and age that they're worried about it. something about an absent, apathetic mother? well, why did you have to hire a nanny then?

i don't know if what i've heard was serious or not, but who knows where disney is taking mapo these days.. at least THEY HAD a mother!