PDA

View Full Version : Help! What is the order of the floats...

lauramaynot
08-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Ok I have some pics of DL's 50th that I am going to burn into a movee disk but when I named pics from the Parade of Dreams they went from the order in which they were taken to alphabetical order. I am now trying to figure out the order for the pics. Here is the order I currently have them in based on the color of the sky and details I could see from previous floats.

Train (tink)
dancing dishes (can't remember if they were before or after B&B)
beauty and the beast
pinocchio
Ariel
Ursela
Alice
Lion King
Princesses
Snow White (Mickey & Minnie are above her but focused on SW trying to get a good pic for my niece)

Anybody remember the order of the floats your input would be appreciated, since I took them last October. Here is a link to the pics and their current order if that would help.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lauramaynot/album?.dir=/6e0ascd&.view=t

Oh and if anyone wants to save them for themselves go for it. :p

stagemomx3
08-02-2006, 11:37 AM
The Opening Unit, Beauty and the Beast, Pinocchio, Little Mermaid/Ursula, Alice in Wonderland, Lion King, and The Finale Unit.

Each float has a separate theme, each corresponding to a dream; hence, the Parade of DREAMS. The Opening Unit is our Gateway to Dreams, Beauty and the Beast unit is the Dreams of Enchantment, Pinocchio is the Dreams of Laughter, Little Mermaid/Ursula is the Dreams of Another World, Alice in Wonderland is the Dreams of Imagination, Lion King is the Dreams of Adventure, and finally the Finale Unit is the Dreams Come True.

bradk
08-02-2006, 11:45 AM
just as an FYI, if your camera saves EXIF information, you should be able to see the date/time each photo was taken. I believe this is even displayed in the Windows explorer view in detail mode.

lauramaynot
08-02-2006, 12:15 PM
Thanks! I was able to find the times the pics were taken and that sorted them out (sometimes I feel very computer illiterate;) ) still not sure about the dancing dishes and Beauty and the Beast pics since they were both aparently taken during the same minute! No biggie..Thanks again!

annieb727
08-02-2006, 12:42 PM
The dancing dishes come BEFORE the Beauty & the Beast float - kind of an intro to B&B...