PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Effects used in Remember?

Sub Maniak
07-31-2006, 02:06 PM
Just a question, are any of Fantasmic!'s effect's used in Remember viewing like there are effects on Small World?

Lost Boy
07-31-2006, 06:47 PM
You can see the entire fireworks show from the Fantasmic viewing area and that will give you a great idea of just how big this show is. You can see where all the fireworks come from all the way up and down Main Street and other places. The do now pump the music in as well, and some effects on the island, but not as much as on Small World. I saw it from there once and was amazed at the size of the show. I knew it was big, but my goodness, not that big

Malcon10t
07-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Just a question, are any of Fantasmic!'s effect's used in Remember viewing like there are effects on Small World?
I finally figured out your question. There are effects used on ROA for teh Remember show. There are laser lights and similar lighting effects. Nothing huge. Still best viewed from the castle.

AVP
08-01-2006, 07:25 AM
They use the fiber optics on the Cider Mill during Tinker Bell's flights, and the laser during the Tomorrowland sequences. They never did add the projections that were rumored to be in development, though a friend swears they saw the technicians measuring the Cider Mill one night for just that purpose.

AVP

Mox
08-01-2006, 08:09 AM
They also pump smoke out onto the Rivers of America during the Haunted Mansion sequence.

Disney Vault
08-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Now I wish I would have watched the show from there on night instead of by IASW.