PDA

View Full Version : Character Search

Belgarion42
07-31-2006, 09:01 AM
I was at Disneyland & DCA this past weekend, and a big reason for my time there was to look for certain characters that I wanted for pictures. I got nearly all of them, but I missed out on Lilo & Stitch, and Mike & Sulley. That particular day, I was told that L&S were only out for the breakfast, and M&S were only out for the parade.

Does anyone know if these characters *ever* come out for regular meet & greet opportunities, and I just had bad luck, or are they not meet & greet characters any more? :confused:

Thanks!

potzbie
07-31-2006, 09:29 AM
Last week sometime, I saw SULLY in front of the ANIMATION building.
No "Mike".

Doesn't CITY HALL have a master schedule for the week of the costumed characters?

bradk
07-31-2006, 09:50 AM
i don't think city hall has anything beyond the reference guide that all CMs have.

these types of requests are probably best handled by the toonfinder (whom most any CM can call), but I'd be pretty certain it's on a daily basis.

ChipmunkStar
07-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Generally, yes. Lilo and Stitch re suaully only found at the breakfast at PCH Grill. Every once in a while they may make a appearance in Sun Plaza at DCA.

Sulley does come out more often to the Hollywood Pictures Backlot, but not every day. However, he is in Block Party every day. Don't hope for Mike Wazowski in the park, the only place you'll find him nowadays is in Block Party.

As already suggested, all Cast Members have access to the Toonfinder hotline (CM's only) if you ask them on the day of your visit. It is the most updated character finding resource in the park. Or you can go to DCA and ask one of the Character hosts wandering arund the Sun Plaza and Hollywood Backlot areas, they should know as well.

Maleficent Fan
07-31-2006, 12:23 PM
It would be really cool if we had access to something like that.

ChipmunkStar
07-31-2006, 12:28 PM
Yes, but then there were be far too many calls for the Finder to handle. Just consider it to be a job perk.

bradk
07-31-2006, 12:33 PM
i believe the toonfinder takes lunch breaks at DLR too, not sure of the exact time, 12-1? 1-2? ideally you want to ask first thing anyway.