PDA

View Full Version : Help with rentals [Disneyland Paris]

Bigdog
07-30-2006, 04:13 AM
Can anyone help me ?. We will be going to DLP the end of August. I have congestive heart failure and COPD. WE are actually going to Germany to visit our two grandsons whom we have not seen in over two years "then" taking them to DLP.

Does anyone know where I can rent a "motorized scooter" either in the park or around the park so I can enjoy the company of my grandsons as we travel through the park.

I contacted DLP and I do not think they understood me because they gave me the phone number of a company in Paris that sold the scooters. I called that store and we could not communicate due to the language and that man hung the phone up.

If anyone can help I would greatly appriciate it, please e-mail me if you can and or leave a message here.

Thank you
Art DeVriendt
bigdog@usol.com

geoffa
07-30-2006, 11:05 AM
I,m sorry to say that Europe is not as geared up on disability issues as it should be. I tried a search on Google for you but to no avail. Try contacting these guys to see if they have any info that could help. They do have a section on Europe. Failing that - call DLP again and say "J'ai besion de parler avec une person qui parle Anglais si vous plait" (Phonetically - Zjay buswan du parlay aveck oon pairson kee parl onglay sieve voo play!) I want to talk to someone who speaks English is what you'll be saying.
I'll try and find a U K group who may have further info.