PDA

View Full Version : Another Mini-Report, Thurs July 27th

rjasmine
07-28-2006, 10:31 AM
I've lurked for awhile and always found this forum helpful. Thought some of you who are planning trips soon might like this info about wait times, ride breakdowns, and FP return times:

Arrived DL 4:30pm
4:45pm Picked up Indiana Jones FP- return time 8:15
4:50pm Headed to Space Mountain- 60 minute posted wait. After 45 minutes in line the ride stopped and they said would be down at least an hour. Major bummer.
5:40pm Honey I shrunk the Audience about to start so went in
5:55pm Buzz Lightyear- 25 minute posted wait. Actually took 20
6:20pm Got frozen lemonade with raspberry shot- yum!
6:30pm Walked to Splash to see if FP available...all gone
6:45pm Walked to Big Thunder to get FP- return time 7:25! (standby line said 25 minute wait)
6:50pm PiratesOTC- 15 minute posted wait. Right on target. While I went on POTC, my brother went to Splash to wait in 60-minute standby line since he had done POTC before I arrived at DL.
7:20pm Joined brother in line for Splash to wait for remaining 30 minutes.
7:55pm Winnie the Pooh- 3 minute standby
8:10pm Used FP for Big Thunder (standby said 25 min)
8:25pm Used FP for Indiana Jones (i think standby said 50 min)
8:55pm Got a great spot in the hub for Fireworks...easy for 2 adults to squeeze into the back standing room of a section without obstructing anyone.
9:45pm Went to Space Mountain...ride (still?) closed!
9:55pm Went to Alice in Wonderland..ride just opening up after being closed during fireworks.
10:10pm Went back to Space and totally lucked out (and made up for prior 45 minute wait) as they were just opening it back up as we walked up. First they let in alot of FPers, but after about 15 minute they let in us standbys.
10:35pm Headed out of the park.

Overall not nearly as crowded as my last two visits in october and november. Fireworks seemed WAY less crowded to me...probably because they have them every night as opposed to only weekends. It was still crowded but not scary crowded like last year.

Other wait times we saw:
Star Tours- varied between 10-25 minutes for the different times we passed.
Haunted Mansion- Always said 13 minutes

wishIwasthe_Mouse
07-28-2006, 10:43 AM
hey thanks for the trip report i will be there on Monday... ooh i so can not wait.

PAPACITO
07-29-2006, 08:05 AM
What about the times when U went to the bathroom?