PDA

View Full Version : Carnation Cafe question...

annieb727
07-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey there...I know there have been discussions about Blue Bayou and Cafe Orleans about ordering food to go (take out style), but I haven't seen anything (or couldn't find anything) about Carnation Cafe...

Do they allow you to walk up and order to go? Their croissantwich sounds really good, but I hate to use up my early morning time eating breakfast...would rather take it to go!! Or getting a cup of soup on my way back to the hotel for lunch or dinner break...

Thanks!!

Dexter
07-27-2006, 09:18 PM
I may be mistaken, but I want to say you can get the Carnation Cafe sandwiches to go from the bakery next door. I'll check tomorrow when I go.

I Heart Disneyland!
07-27-2006, 09:19 PM
I may be mistaken, but I want to say you can get the Carnation Cafe sandwiches to go from the bakery next door. I'll check tomorrow when I go.

You just wanted to say, "when I go tomorrow"! haha! ;) Have a great time. I am so jealous I can hardly see straight!

Dexter
07-31-2006, 12:02 PM
I checked the bakery, the deli type sandwiches that you can get from the menu are availble in the cold case in the bakery. I'm not sure about the breakfast sandwiches. It's been my experience with a couple of the restaraunts at the resort (french market, red rocketts) If you ask for the food "to go" they will typically box it up for you. By the time I got to Carnation Cafe that night they were closed, so I couldn't ask the CM's specificaly.

annieb727
07-31-2006, 02:25 PM
I checked the bakery, the deli type sandwiches that you can get from the menu are availble in the cold case in the bakery. I'm not sure about the breakfast sandwiches. It's been my experience with a couple of the restaraunts at the resort (french market, red rocketts) If you ask for the food "to go" they will typically box it up for you. By the time I got to Carnation Cafe that night they were closed, so I couldn't ask the CM's specificaly.