PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: VMK codes/cards. (Merged)

SimiRich
07-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Have you been to the parks and received VMK cards and don't know what to do with them or don't want them?
I have 3 kids who play VMK and love the game. If you're willing to give them away that would be great but I am also willing to trade for them.

Are you a pin collector? I will be willing to trade Disney pins for VMK codes. Send me a PM if this interests you.

Thanks for reading my post. :)

Vegitabeta
07-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Ditto!

hg0079
08-03-2006, 09:28 AM
what is VMK?

mulansgirl
08-03-2006, 09:58 AM
VMK Virtual Magic Kingdom. It is Disneyland online. A free fun game to play. You create a character get rooms to fill with virtual stuff, get cool virtual costumes, make friends, do quests, play games. I got into it for the cards and very much enjoy the game. If you create a character at Disneyland or world you get "born in park" status plus extra rooms and clothing. I love to do the in park quests and get the prize cards. To find out more at Disneyland go to Innoventions, I am unsure where you need to go for WDW. or you can check it out at VMK.com.
http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage

enjoy.:D

mulansgirl
08-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (let's just call it VMK) is an online multi-player game. Where else can you experience the awesome magic of Disney Theme Parks from your own home? Nowhere, that's where. You get to create your own character and check out amazing lands, play action-packed games and even decorate your own personal room with cool virtual stuff. Plus, you can meet tons of other VMKers from around the world. Oh, and it's totally FREE, so you can log in and unleash the magic now!

that is what it says on the web site: http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/index?name=VMKHomePage

SimiRich
08-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Thank you mulansgirl. You are very knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing your info.

mulansgirl
08-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Anyone trading a white snowman card from WDW or their insider tour card. Pirates quest scratch off card and the Adventureland scratch off quest card or least likely any of the tour quest cards. I have good DL cards for trade. I am only missing these cards to complete my husbands set. I know the quests are almost the same but some questions are diffrent and the design of the card is a little diffrent, un scratched cards would be prefered, but I will take what I can get.

or if you have wanted poster, or the thrill seeker collection for trade I will trade like set from DL 50th and magic mirror.

Thank you I am a little obsesive.

sora4506
08-26-2006, 11:36 AM
hey im starting my own thread also if you got codes for credits i could use them also im trading my animator desk for pirate suit christmsd stuff or teleport magic so the name of my room would be falling chair or home and me characther name is chris-z well bye

SimiRich
08-27-2006, 06:33 AM
Thank goodness you have your own thread now. This thread was spammed enough! :eek: