PDA

View Full Version : Imagineer for a day

tigga please
07-26-2006, 09:28 AM
i never knew until today, that Disney made all of M. Nights movies - this made me think. what if Disney decided to expand on DCA park with more blockbuster movie themed rides, instead of basing them on the animations? which one of his movies would you theme a ride after? would it be a dark ride? maybe dark/thrill ride? or maybe its another movie that Disney's put out, and not just his. what would it be and why? or post another question about how you would expand on any resort - what land you'd want to work on - and what you'd do....

MrsPooh
07-26-2006, 11:45 AM
What about The Sixth Sense?

Then we, too, can see dead people! :~D ;)

:rolleyes:

I know, go to my room! :D

hefferdude
07-26-2006, 03:31 PM
The Village. Cast members who are not aware there is any place outside of Disneyland. Evil employees of TDA are the beings at the edge of the forest.
JK! JK!

bradk
07-26-2006, 03:34 PM
but it'd have no re-ride value. you'd already know the surprise ending.

altho you'd probably see it coming halfway down the guiderail anyway... swing the bat

in any case, no love lost between those two.

rosie
07-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Sixth Sense! I love the way Tower of Terror feels so eerie....

ScrapKat
07-26-2006, 05:08 PM
I love Sixth Sense and Unbreakable. Guess I wouldn't make a very good Imagineer though as I can't imagine an attraction based on either of those movies. Maybe just cause imo, they're a little dark for a Disney attraction.

tigga please
07-26-2006, 08:26 PM
im not just talking M. Night movies, other non-animated disney flicks are fair game :)