PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland/Grand Rates for 2007

PJTinkerbell
07-26-2006, 06:31 AM
When are the rates and availability available?

Also, looking to do a girl's weekend and we were thinking about a suite. What do these hotels have to offer? We would only be staying overnight one night and doing Disney for one day. What advice do you have? Is a suite a bad idea for one night? Since we are splitting it four ways we thought it might be nice. It's for my big 4-0! After flying into Orange, we were thinking of doing DL/DCA, then going on to Palm Desert for relaxing in the sun.

Any ideas are great! Thanks!

:)

magicpointeshoe
07-26-2006, 06:41 AM
If you are curious about their suites, take a look at Disneyland's website and the coporate meeting part of the site. It lists some of the suites at each hotel with pictures and floor plans.

Bassman531
07-26-2006, 08:54 AM
I called Disneyland Travel today and they said rates will be available mid-late August. I don't know how reliable this individual is, but I just thought I might pass on the info.

Susan L
07-26-2006, 09:52 AM
We had the artisian suite at the Grand in Feb. It was wonderful. You get a bedroom with two very comfy queen beds, a mini bar, TV, a desk with a phone, a night stand with a phone, balcony, bathroom, closet with robes. The other room is the same size with a bathroom, double pull out couch bed, two oversized chairs, side table with phone, a bar with an empty refrigerator (we had to request that), and TV. There was myself, DD, and DD's best friend. It was a very pleasant stay.

PJTinkerbell
07-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Thanks for your input so far! I was thinking by mid-August we should be able to plan a February trip!