PDA

View Full Version : public computers at the resort?

MammaSilva
07-25-2006, 09:47 PM
I know that once upon a time we could post from Inoventions, can you still do that or is there a buisness center you can do 'rent a wreck' type online time on a public computer for a fee? A friend is going to be at the parks but doesn't have a laptop and wants to be able to check email and possibly post...do any of our resort experts know of possiblities?

dlandnut
07-26-2006, 08:33 AM
I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and on the second floor of the building where Goofy's Kitchen is located, to your right there is a business center to check/send e-mails. Cost was $5 per 15 minutes. If there was a place in Disneyland, I am not aware of it. :)

JookyG
07-26-2006, 09:23 AM
The Tropicana Inn & Suites on Harbor also has a business center. I'm sure most of the hotels/motels in the area do. That's probably your best bet.

Oh wait, the little convenience store at the Tropicana has a couple pay computers too. Don't know how much they cost, but I do remember seeing folks using them when I was there in May.

MammaSilva
07-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Oh wow thanks everyone! I'll pass the information along!

Opus1guy
07-26-2006, 11:54 AM
The Grand Californian has a Business Center available to anyone, hotel guest or not. Computer w/internet is $6 for a half hour.