PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Orleans "to go"?

olegc
07-25-2006, 09:36 AM
It may have been asked before - but does the Cafe Orleans package food to go? I missed on my PSA last monday since the kitchen was closed - but now I want to get my grub! Alas - I need to leave right away.

Info anyone?

[edited title so as not to scare more people :) ]

Frogberto
07-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh wow. You scared me with that heading -- I kept thinking "no, Cafe Orleans can't go away"!!!

And yes, I've had food packaged to go from there. We were eating at the time, but they do have the ability to package meals and take them to go. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

hlbtimes2
07-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Oh wow. You scared me with that heading -- I kept thinking "no, Cafe Orleans can't go away"!!!

And yes, I've had food packaged to go from there. We were eating at the time, but they do have the ability to package meals and take them to go. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

Have you done it since the change over to table / full service?

Darkbeer
07-25-2006, 01:16 PM
As I understand it, NO to go orders, must sit at a table and order.

Frogberto
07-25-2006, 03:41 PM
Have you done it since the change over to table / full service?

Actually no. As I noted in my post (not sure if it was clear), I had food packaged to go after I was done eating there. I know they have the ability, since they gave me a nice styrofoam box. But whether or not it's policy to package food to go, you'd probably have to call to find out for sure.

Gone2Disneyland
07-25-2006, 04:59 PM
As I understand it, NO to go orders, must sit at a table and order.
I can confirm this. When I went to Cafe Orleans with a friend a couple of weeks ago, we asked if we could order something to go for a friend, and they said no.

Btw I was surprised how tasty the Three Cheese Monte Cristo was compared to the traditional one I ordered for myself.