PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Fast Pass Question?

Tony P
07-23-2006, 09:11 PM
My family & I go to DL the first week of December every year & last year I heard that if you booked through AAA your tickets included unlimited fast pass on them. I have looked around to book our vaction again to see if anyone is offering them but havn't found them yet. Does anyone know if any travel company has this deal this year?

Thanks,
Tony

Darkbeer
07-23-2006, 09:19 PM
AAA is offering them for 2006, but with the requirement that you stay at one of the three Disney owned hotels.

Malcon10t
07-23-2006, 09:26 PM
My family & I go to DL the first week of December every year & last year I heard that if you booked through AAA your tickets included unlimited fast pass on them. I have looked around to book our vaction again to see if anyone is offering them but havn't found them yet. Does anyone know if any travel company has this deal this year?

Thanks,
TonyJust to add to Darkbeer's answer, it is not unlimited fastpasses, but enhanced, meaning you can get one fastpass per ride at a time. You cannot collect a second one til the time has past for the first one. So, you can hold a fast pass for SPace Mountain, Splash Mountain, Roger Rabbit, Autopia, TOT, GRR, Soarin, and BTMRR all at the same time, but only 1 per ride. If you don't do enhanced, you can hold passes for only 4 at a time.

And only AAA offers this.

Jon Vincible
07-25-2006, 05:37 PM
You can only hold 1 fastpass with a regular ticket, right?

Darkbeer
07-25-2006, 06:28 PM
You can only hold 1 fastpass with a regular ticket, right?

No, most folks can hold more than one, here is the full info....

http://www.mouseplanet.com/misc.php?pg=fastpass

Jon Vincible
07-26-2006, 03:01 PM
Wow that's really good info. Thanks. Can't wait to try it.

HydroGuy
07-26-2006, 03:29 PM
If you like boning up on FastPass, here is another topic that may help:

"Getting the Most Out of FastPass During High Season" http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=46202

Jon Vincible
07-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Wow, I don't know if my friends are gonna want to be that hardcore with planning our fastpasses, we usually just walk around and play it by ear. I will for sure grab fastpasses for GRR and Soarin' at the same time, since we like to ride both of those and the lines are always so long.