PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper Question

Geneva
07-23-2006, 01:30 PM
My husband and I are planning an upcoming DL trip, and were wondering whether the park-hopper tickets need to be used on consecutive days. We are thinking of arriving Sunday and leaving the following Saturday, but only three of those days will be DL days. Of course, I'd like to do one at the beginning, one in the middle, and go back the last day, but if tickets need to be used consecutively then we would need a 6-day hopper (if they even make such a thing). Any recommendations? Would we just be better off purchasing regular tickets all three times?

MammaSilva
07-23-2006, 01:45 PM
The hoppers are good for 14 days from the first time you use them, so if you are going to be in the area for a week, but only want to go 3 days, I'd buy a 3 day hopper, it will work for what you described perfectly.

Malcon10t
07-23-2006, 03:09 PM
To add to Mamma's answer, an additional day is only $20. You might consider it even if you think you just want to go watch fireworks or have dinner one evening.

Geneva
07-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Excellent. I think we will get a hopper for the duration of our stay then, so that we have the option of going to the parks in the evening if we get done at Magic Mountain or Universal early. It's nice to have the option open, and it doesn't seem like it costs too much extra.

Malcon10t
07-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Excellent. I think we will get a hopper for the duration of our stay then, so that we have the option of going to the parks in the evening if we get done at Magic Mountain or Universal early. It's nice to have the option open, and it doesn't seem like it costs too much extra.
A 3 day hopper is $149, you can get a 8 day hopper by calling AAA or Walt Disney Travel for $199 (I think, thats what is was in April.)

Darkbeer
07-23-2006, 06:32 PM
GetAwayToday.com shows a 3 Day Parkhopper for Adults at $149

A 6 day at $189 ($40 more)

And an 7 or 8 day at $199

splash
07-24-2006, 07:42 AM
We booked a package with AAA and started with a 5 day park hopper, but it was only an extra $10 per person to add one more day. Now we have 6 day park hopper, how cool is that?

Geneva
07-24-2006, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I think we'll just get one for the extent of our stay so that we have the option open, since adding extra days is so inexpensive.

Thanks for the advice everyone!