PDA

View Full Version : Good inter-active maps of Disneyland area?

Brown67
07-23-2006, 11:37 AM
What I'm really looking for is a map of the area outside of Disneyland. Want to see where the hotels and restaurants are located.

DisneyDustin22
07-23-2006, 11:51 AM
Try Google Earth

Benihodge
07-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Google Earth is the best but if you cant download it try Google Map, it also has the option to view it from Satellite and it allows you to zoom in or out.

RockDoc07
07-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Hola! I would definitely try Google Earth first. You can click on the lodging tab and it will highlight all the hotels for you. This is very handy if you are reading about a hotel that says they are "right across the street from Disneyland" but when you look it up on Google Earth it turns out that it is across the northern end of the park behind the office buildings and CM parking lots and such. Sneaky! I will give this very quick disclaimer about Google Earth though-- sometimes the bullet tags for buildings and such are not exactly accurate. I think most of the hotels are though, but just double check adn make sure. Also, if you are looking for a good location to many of the hotels around the area on S. Harbor, you can pick up many of the guidebooks, particularly the unofficial guide to Disneyland. They have pinpoints for about 30 or so hotels around the area and then describe them so you can look for exactly what you want, where you want to stay.

Hope this helps!

Cool Runnings

Doc