PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Francis' Ladybug Boogie?

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-22-2006, 10:16 PM
I noticed on Disney Geek's photos, that it is down, what is up? I remember some time ago, they had an incident with the "bugs" bumping.

rentayenta
07-23-2006, 06:56 AM
I noticed on Disney Geek's photos, that it is down, what is up? I remember some time ago, they had an incident with the "bugs" bumping.

Did it say how long it would be down? Do your boys love this ride as much as my two youngest do? Last December there was no line and the CM let them stay on and ride over and over. I was Ladybug Boogied out!

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-23-2006, 09:41 AM
No, he didn't really say what was wrong with it either, but it looked like everything had been taken out, the bugs, the spinning floor etc., from the photos he had.
My boys DO love it, especially my 4yo. I don't care for spinning rides, but this one I can handle, without getting too sick. LOL There is rarely a line, which is sure nice.

AaronInCal
07-23-2006, 02:41 PM
Well according the latest info, Francis' Lady Bug Boogie is scheduled to reopen January 27, 2008. Not sure how accurate that date is, but that is the latest info provided to CMs. If that date is true, they must be having some major problems with that ride, as it has had in the past with lengthy downtimes ever since Flik's Fun Fair opened.

disneygurl92
07-23-2006, 07:37 PM
That stinks. It was the only thing at Flick's Fun Fair that I would ride.:(

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
07-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Well according the latest info, Francis' Lady Bug Boogie is scheduled to reopen January 27, 2008. Not sure how accurate that date is, but that is the latest info provided to CMs. If that date is true, they must be having some major problems with that ride, as it has had in the past with lengthy downtimes ever since Flik's Fun Fair opened.
2008! WOW! Must be something major. While I am not a big fan of the ride, my 4yo will be bummed it is not open on our next trip, trips I guess since it will be done for a year and a half.

CmHyperion
07-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Renovation as I was told (whatever that means). I'll ask for the specifics with some flik's guys or the maintenance guys if I catch them.

Alex S.
07-26-2006, 01:06 PM
AaronInCal: Did you mean January 27, 2007? Not 2008?