PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland job hunt

R.D.
07-22-2006, 02:08 PM
To any one that has ever worked at Disneyland or that just knows a little something about disneyland jobs.
I'm going to start looking for a job at Disneyland in a few years after collage and so I would like to know if there is any one I could talk with who could give me a few tips. Thanks again. Talk with you later.

DisneyDustin22
07-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Ask CMHyperion, they seem to like their job at DL. ;)

doombuggy driver
07-22-2006, 07:43 PM
To any one that has ever worked at Disneyland or that just knows a little something about disneyland jobs.
I'm going to start looking for a job at Disneyland in a few years after collage and so I would like to know if there is any one I could talk with who could give me a few tips. Thanks again. Talk with you later.
You might want to learn how to spell college before you graduate!

PAPACITO
07-22-2006, 09:32 PM
The best job hands down is in parking. Seriously.!!! Every hour u are doing something else. Not borring. I love it there.

disneyhound
07-23-2006, 07:02 AM
The best job hands down is in parking. Seriously.!!! Every hour u are doing something else. Not borring. I love it there.

You may be right; but working in your position is not what most folks would imagine when thinking about Disney employment.

R.D.
07-23-2006, 11:55 AM
I'm going to start looking for a job at Disneyland in a few years after college and so I would like to know if there is any one I could talk with who could give me a few tips. Thanks again. Talk with you later.
(MY BAD)