PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Pier Standard Room?

animalx
07-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Does anyone know the square footage of the Standard View Room at the Paradise Pier? Any help would be great .:)

daisylovesdk
07-21-2006, 10:46 AM
not sure of the exacts...im sure if ya call
714-999-0990 the operator can tell you. ive stayed there twice....exceptionally nice for the "budget one of the three" both views are great....park or the awesome pool.....my friend and I get 2 adjoining rooms and pile in 9 kids (oops did that exceed capacity? LOL) the walk isnt bad...is closer than you think

animalx
07-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Thanks Daisy, we usually stay at the HOJO but if it's only a extra $500 to stay at the PP i would do it. So far with searching i am between $700 and 1300 extra. I am going for 11 nights.

daisylovesdk
07-21-2006, 10:52 AM
omg definately worth it !!!!! also my gf said if you stay at one of the hotels you can go to any of the hotel pools.....the one at the disneyland hotel is soooooooo cool.......:)

Susan L
07-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Yes, definately stay at the PPH. It is a nice hotel you won't be disappointed. As for the HoJo, we did not enjoy the stay we had there in Feb, I was trying to save money. I will never do that again, I always make sure I take the extra time to save the money to stay on property. If you are luck the PPH might bump you up to a park view room when you check in without extra charge. This has happened twice for us it was great.

Cat H
07-21-2006, 12:02 PM
According to the Disney website PPH standard rooms are 364 square feet.

animalx
07-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Thanks Everybody, great info.

TripleTrouble
07-22-2006, 06:31 AM
We just stayed at PPH for 3 nights. We'd previously stayed there one night on our last trip before switching to the GCH. We usually stay at the GCH. We have 5 yr. old triplets and then its me and my husband. Like the GCH, the PPH has two queen beds and a day bed. We don't find that we are cramped at either hotels. Both hotels are neat and clean. The only thing we didn't like about the PPH was that the elevators were slow. At one point there were 25 people waiting for elevators on the 3rd. floor to leave the pool area. The pool area was nice too. I do have to say that every night when we were walking back to the hotel, we wished that we were staying at the GCH because its "right" there.

The best part of staying on property right now is that you are elegible as a hotel guest for "early entry" into the park every other day. All you do is show the white signed slip that the hotel gives you upon check-in. The early entry is awesome.

Goosegirl
07-22-2006, 07:32 AM
We are checking in to the PPH tomorrow night! I am so excited!!!!!