PDA

View Full Version : ready to go...

luckyamber
07-21-2006, 06:40 AM
I booked my trip through disney travel and I seem to remember that they said they'd send the tickets ahead of time... is that right? My trips in about 20 days- I'm so excited! Also do they send actual tickets or are they like WDW AP vouchers where you have to stand in line and exchange them?

wishIwasthe_Mouse
07-21-2006, 07:09 AM
sorry amber cant help you but i am very Jelouse that your going I have been wanting to go back up since i was there a month ago. I may have to go in a few weeks :) hope you get some help on this and have fun

yellowrosedtxn
07-21-2006, 07:13 AM
Well I am not exactly sure, but... When I booked my package through AAA, they basically went to WDTC to book the package. When I got my stuff from AAA, the tickets for the park were in the packet. I am going to assume (and you know what that means) that this is the case when you get your packet from WDTC, your tickets will be in there along with all your vouchers for the pins/lanyard and so forth.

luckyamber
07-21-2006, 07:17 AM
sorry amber cant help you but i am very Jelouse that your going I have been wanting to go back up since i was there a month ago. I may have to go in a few weeks :) hope you get some help on this and have fun
This is my first ever trip to DL- I'm jealous of you, I've never been before :)

kandyk
07-21-2006, 08:46 AM
When I booked through AAA we received out package about 2 weeks before the trip. With 20 days to go I know the anticipation can be over whelming!!!

Goosegirl
07-21-2006, 10:28 AM
We have booked through WDT and AAA and each time the Fed-ex package is sent about a week or 2 before we travel. We just got our last week for our trip on Sunday. You have to have someone to sign for the package unless you have a signature on file with Fed-ex.

hg0079
07-21-2006, 11:03 AM
looks like we might be there at the same time

luckyamber
07-21-2006, 11:12 AM
looks like we might be there at the same time
cool :)
I actually just stepped out for 20 minutes and I missed a fed-ex delivery. Ugh.

basketballmom
07-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Fed Ex will deliver a packet with the actual park tickets and any tickets for character meals. There is a voucher you give the hotel at check in. There are also tickets for mickey's morning madness and seating at a show in DCA.
The only thing you have to go redeem is a voucher for your lanyard and pin.
Have a great time!!! We are leaving tomorrow!!!:D

sorry, Yellowrose, for the double post. I am from Texas too!!