PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Treat - AP tickets used by non-APs?

Tinkermommy
07-20-2006, 05:14 PM
I bought tickets for Mickey's Halloween Treat for Sunday, Oct. 29 because Oct. 20 and 27 both showed online as sold out. I noticed today Oct. 20 is showing AP tickets available. (Grrrr...)

We live 1.5-2 hours away, and I'm not crazy about going on a school night. The tickets are, of course, non-refundable. I'm thinking of giving the Sunday tickets away and springing for another set so we can go on a non-school night -- ya know, the one they SAID was sold out when I paid for the first set. Grrr...:p

However, the tickets I bought had the AP discount and the people I'd give them to don't have APs. Would they be able to use them? I can't remember if we had to show our APs to use the discounted tickets last year.

I'm posting here because the ticket line is closed for the night, and if my friends can use the ones I have, I'd like to buy another set before they show that date as as sold out...again...grrrr.

annieb727
07-20-2006, 05:24 PM
I don't think it would be an issue because you don't have to have a regular admission ticket to get into the Halloween treat...I could be wrong...

charpaul
07-20-2006, 05:31 PM
They did not ask for anything last year except the hard ticket to get in.

I had purchased a couple of tickets for non-AP holder friends last year and they got in just fine. They did not seem to care at the gates as long as you had a valid ticket in your hand.