PDA

View Full Version : To all my friends I have a question about Disneyland.

R.D.
07-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Hey long time no talk. How is everyone doing?
I have a Q for you guys if Disneyland is going to open at 8 a.m. when would be a good time to get there? By the way I'm going to Disney's California Adventure too. Do they open at the same time?

Susan L
07-20-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi R.D., we are doing just fine. Hey, I was born and raised in Torrance. Anywho, during the summer I would make sure I was there at least one hour ahead especially if it were a Saturday. I'm not sure what DCA summer hours are. We usually go in the off season and they open at 10am. Have fun.

tod
07-20-2006, 02:26 PM
Call the information line at 714 781 7290 and ask the CM what time the gates open, and if there's a rope drop. You ought to get the info you need.

--t

Frogberto
07-20-2006, 09:45 PM
A good time to get there is at least 40 minutes before they open. During summer, when they open at 8am, Disneyland has people line up outside of the front gates, and the lines can get long, so earlier is better. In the off season, when they open at 9am, they usually let people in Main Street, and then have a rope drop and let people in the park at opening at 9am.

California Adventure always seems to open at 10am, although they do let people in to ride Soarin' 1/2 hour or more earlier. There's a rope drop that occurs in the Hollywood backlot, and presumably at other areas, at park opening.

PAPACITO
07-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Disneyloand does open at 8 in the morning. The Mickey and Friends garage opens at around 7 thirty. California adventure will open at 10 am.